BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 12, 2015
I was really sad when I thought my bucks were at the end of their road because I had always heard that suede couldn't be cleaned. With this brush and a little elbow grease my bucks are looking great again! Not out of the box new, but I'd say 85 percent which is fine by me. I didn't use any water or cleaner, I just kept wiping the brush off on my jeans to keep the brush clean, then hit the shoe again with a clean surface. Even brightened the leather up a bit.
review image review image
11 comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2017
It's not what I thought it would be but it does the job but I found a regular brush that is used to clean under fingernails - you know as a man the one we have to ask our wives, what is this? They go that's for under your nails when you shower. That brush works just as well as I confiscated the extra one we had. However if you do need one, this one will work just as well but you have to be gentle with it as the metal bristles can do damage if not careful.
on April 14, 2017
The multiple tools on it make cleaning my boots easier that just using my regular boot brush. This can get in all the nooks and crannies and clean them out accordingly. The environment I am in is really dusty, so my boots were almost always covered in dust. I originally was just using my standard grade military boot brush, but it left dust in the tongue and around all the eyelets. This brush gets all that. I really like the rubber brush on the back, it really digs in. Would buy again.
on March 16, 2017
Perfect little tool for my new suede obsessions! I've used it on light and dark suede. The dirt washes off the brush easily after each use. Fast shipping and great customer service too.
review image review image review image
on November 2, 2014
I ordered this brush because I could not find the brass-bristle suede brush I had used for decades. I found that brush after this brush was delivered. This brush is good, but I think my old brush on which ALL the bristles are brass is more effective on suede shoes than this brush, on which only part of the brush appears to be brass. This brush might be better on more delicate suede items such as jackets, where an all-brass brush might be too harsh. If you search Amazon for "brass suede brush" you'll see brushes that might be better for shoes.
on September 8, 2017
I am writing this review and have not figured out how exactly to use it.....The seller of this item emails me pretty much all the time hounding me to write a review. The body is made of rubber. The bristles are I believe nylon. The center of the brush is I believe brass. The handle is plastic. When I figure out how to use it, I will let you know if it works or not.
on May 2, 2017
It is a compact brush with mutiple tools that really works. I used it on my blue clogs, and it eliminated scuff marks.I used on my black shoes and it cleaned them with ease. It is small in size but in retrospect, its size allowed for easy manipulation around leather bands and overlapping stitching. I am very pleased with this brush
on August 25, 2017
This is a great tool! It works well and I wonder why I didn't look for this before. Years of doing things "old school" and I find this. Definitely a worthwhile investment in cleaning suede and keeping it looking like new. This brush allows me to follow the curves of my boots much more easily and thoroughly.
on April 3, 2017
This is an indispensable tool this time of year! Awesome brush, cleans mud off all my suede and nubuck boots. Capable of cleaning all crevices around soles, etc. as well as quick removal of dried mud, etc, and restoration of nap. Wouldn't own great suede/nubuck boots without this brush!
on February 8, 2017
Great product, very well-made. The way they used to make things when companies took pride in What they sold. This is an essential tool to have with your shoes considering the money you invest in them a few dollars spent to keep them in beautiful condition seems like a no-brainer. My highest recommendations. Also the customer service is above average.