Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 12, 2015
I was really sad when I thought my bucks were at the end of their road because I had always heard that suede couldn't be cleaned. With this brush and a little elbow grease my bucks are looking great again! Not out of the box new, but I'd say 85 percent which is fine by me. I didn't use any water or cleaner, I just kept wiping the brush off on my jeans to keep the brush clean, then hit the shoe again with a clean surface. Even brightened the leather up a bit.
review image review image
11 comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 1, 2017
I was uncertain what brush to go with, this one or a more expensive one since I have an important project I needed it for as well as for the rest of my suede shoes and coats that need some love every now and then to stay looking their best. I decided to go with this one and I am glad I did. Excellent brush, fit my needs perfectly and is definitely a well made product. I highly recommend this product if you need a suede brush, this one is well made and inexpensive.
on May 2, 2017
It is a compact brush with mutiple tools that really works. I used it on my blue clogs, and it eliminated scuff marks.I used on my black shoes and it cleaned them with ease. It is small in size but in retrospect, its size allowed for easy manipulation around leather bands and overlapping stitching. I am very pleased with this brush
on August 25, 2017
This is a great tool! It works well and I wonder why I didn't look for this before. Years of doing things "old school" and I find this. Definitely a worthwhile investment in cleaning suede and keeping it looking like new. This brush allows me to follow the curves of my boots much more easily and thoroughly.
on April 3, 2017
This is an indispensable tool this time of year! Awesome brush, cleans mud off all my suede and nubuck boots. Capable of cleaning all crevices around soles, etc. as well as quick removal of dried mud, etc, and restoration of nap. Wouldn't own great suede/nubuck boots without this brush!
on February 8, 2017
Great product, very well-made. The way they used to make things when companies took pride in What they sold. This is an essential tool to have with your shoes considering the money you invest in them a few dollars spent to keep them in beautiful condition seems like a no-brainer. My highest recommendations. Also the customer service is above average.
on September 6, 2017
Don't understand why this is asking about "fit"! Works fine, as expected. However, I would have been far happier had the brush not been sent so tightly rubberbanded to a book had also ordered such that the bristles were bent and the book cover indented permanently.
on October 11, 2017
Excellent brush! I was not looking at buying a brush, but the weather repellent spray that I purchased recommended this brand. I usually don't care for these brushes because to me it seems like they distress the nubuck and give it a old shred look. Not this brush. I will continue to buy this brand as it brushes across the shoe nicely without seeming harsh on the material.
on April 3, 2015
Ok so I bought this brush a while ago and never got the chance to use until today when I decided to clean my suede sneakers with this brush since I had worn them out on a rainy/muddy day and the needed a thorough cleaning. I must say at first I was a bit skeptical about the white cleaning sides because in the picture you would think that they are hard plastic and what good would that do, but its actually soft and the sides of the souls of my sneakers and between the suede and the souls they helped a lot in cleaning all the dirt out. The brush itself is very soft also but firm, and cleans effortlessly without making you feel like you might damage the suede by being too rough with it. I do think this is the best brush out there for this purpose and its a small compact thing that is a must have if you own suede shoes like I do. Best of all at this price, I dont know what else you would get. The service provided was also amazing.

All in all a great product and a great experience. Wont even look at any other brushes in the future if I lose mine and would recommend this to everyone, in fact I already have :)
on January 4, 2015
Worked wonderful on cleaning my uggs