- SPECIAL OFFER - Save 10% each on Duffel Bags offered by Shacke when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code 8S85G2X8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL OFFER - Save 7% each on Duffel Bags offered by Shacke when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code BLXV3YZJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL OFFER - Save 5% each on Duffel Bags offered by Shacke when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 2IJ3QMMB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 19.5 x 9 x 13.5 w/ Durable Dragon Nylon – High Quality Water Resistant Fabric
- 4 Extra Compartment – One Shoe Pouch, Side Elastic Pouch, Front Zipper Compartment, and Inside Hanging Pouch
- YKK Double Zippers on Main Compartment for TSA Locks and Super Comfortable Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Super Lightweight with Water Resistant Inner Lining with Soft PE Board Bottom – Perfect Weekend Bag
- Velcro Trolley Strap – Slide your Duffel Express onto Your Luggage Trolley Handle for Easy Transport
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultimate Travel Duffel Bag w/ Shoe Compartment
The Duffel Express is a medium size bag perfect as a carry on and weekend bag. You can easily put in over 40LB of items into the bag. Made from our unique Dragon Nylon that provide durability and is water resistant. The bag itself is super lightweight but it also includes a Velcro trolley strap in the back of the bag to slide into your luggage handle for quick and easy transportation.
- Main Compartment
- 38L of storage in your main compartment
- Double YKK Zipper for TSA Locks Side Shoe Pouch
- Store Up To Size 13 Shoes - Can Fit 2 Pair of Shoes
- Water Resistant Interior Lining
- YKK Zippers
- Side Elastic Pouch
- Perfect for Items Requiring Quick Access
- Store Water Bottles, Towels, and More
- Front Zipper Pouch / Large Internal Pouch
- YKK Zippers, Used for Organizing and Storing Smaller Items
- YKK Zippers, Used for Organizing and Storing Smaller Items
- Back Trolly Sktrap
- Slides into your luggage trolley handle for easy carrying
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 9.9 x 21 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FG9WO3K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 10, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I actually had researched bags for over 2 months I wanted a bag not to big but big enough to hold all my toiletries, cloths without wrinkling, and separate shoe holding location. I thought this bag would be to small but decided to take a chance, and this bag was IT fricken perfect.
the bag is taller so it holds my BCAA, my cloths, my protein bars, then separate outside the bag it holds my towel, and shoes as well.
the bag has a decently stiff board on the bottom to keep it from flexing which makes it even better.
I use this bag as a gym bag but it will be a great travel carry on, and or overnight bag. I am planning on buying one for my wife and one for my daughter, as well as one for my mother-in-law. Having a lifetime guarantee to back up the product can only mean the company is confident in their product I like that.
I was not asked to write this I shop Amazon daily and I purchase lots of items so when I come across something worthy of a excellent review I will praise it.
The material used for the exterior of the duffel is attractive and appears to be very durable. The inside liner is similar to what you'd find inside a more well-known brand, with the exception of being significantly thinner. I'd worry about wear and tear over a few years.
If you're like me, the idea of owning a bag that has a shoe compartment is very appealing. Be advised, that this is simply an interior bag, within a bag, but with its own zipper. This interior bag is made from the same material as the liner - so again, I'd be concerned about how well it will hold up over time. A pair of size 12 men's dress shoes "just fits" but puts a strain on shoe compartment/bag. As for the bag in general, its much bigger than you think. Which is good, depending on how you'll be using.
Unlike most duffel's and backpacks, this bag is un-constructed. That is, there is no thick plastic piping that helps its keep its shape and offer greater durability. This is probably so it can be folded up and tucked away inside other pieces of luggage. I have mixed feelings about this, because the bag's life will now be determined the strength/integrity of the stitching alone without piping to reinforce it, once its weighed down with clothes, shoes, etc.
HANDLES, STRAPS & PADDING
I love the contrast colors on the straps. It really sets it apart from other bags. But, the straps are thinner, which means they will ripple and cut into your shoulders/arms when weighted down with contents. The padding won't help much here, as they are very very thin. Also, the shoulder strap is connected to the bag by plastic carabiners, and not the big thick ones you'll find on a Jansport, Patagonia, or NorthFace. That should definitely be changed in future offerings. I'll probably change out the pads and carabiners for comfort and additional security.
A bag is only as good as its ability to carry contents and compartments keep you organized while doing so. This bag has one shoe zippered shoe compartment, one unzippered outside compartment, one zippered outside compartment and one interior zippered compartment and of course, a huge section of the bag for unorganized contents. It needs more pocket inside for suitable organizing. You may need to augment the duffel with smaller bags inside if you use it as a weekender or carry-on for flights. Nothing is worse than having all your contents lumped into one space. And if you use it for travel, you're probably like me and don't want to rely on those two outside pockets for anything valuable that can be quickly pinched by would-be thieves. If the interior zippered compartment was divided into 2 or 3 pockets or if two zippered interior pockets were provided this duffel's usefulness would be multiplied.
This bag comes with a lifetime warranty! Which was a pleasant surprise. It means that if the stitching or those questionable plastic carabiners holding the shoulder strap break - Shacke has you covered. So, there's not a lot of risk to trying the bag out.
VERDICT & PROMISE FOR UPDATES
All in all, great looking bag with lots of promise. And perhaps, depending on your needs, a good value for the price. (Unless you compare it to a Jansport backpack or the like.)
I look forward to seeing and using future Shacke products. I'll post an update after I've used the bag for 2-5 months.