- Paperback: 358 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First edition (January 17, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1495252337
- ISBN-13: 978-1495252334
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,681,603 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Shade in the Sunshine State: Reflections on Segregation in Florida Paperback – January 17, 2014
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Award-winning Sarasota author Elizabeth Huntoon Coursen (Liz) is the owner of FirstPersonPublications.com, a company that edits and publishes fine autobiographies and memoirs. Liz is a well-known public speaker who presents workshops about issues of interest to authors and aspiring authors as well as programs about Florida's history. Shade in the Sunshine State is her fifth book.