|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||9.5 x 7.1 x 1.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ShadeSox40D|
ShadeSox Universal Fit Car Side Window Baby Sun Shade (2 Pack) | Protects Your Baby and Older Kids from the Sun, Fits All (99%) Cars! Most SUVs! | Travel eBook Included!
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.58. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ESPECIALLY GREAT FOR KIDS! Smaller children ride in the back seat, and are the passengers most likely to be bothered by high temperatures and bright sunlight. Protect your loved ones in their car seats and booster seats by applying these sun shades to the rear side doors of the car. This provides UV protection, cuts sun glare, reduces heat, and prevents your children from getting burned or overheated
- INCREDIBLY EASY TO INSTALL! The flexible, stretchy mesh just pulls down over the open car door. Fits almost every car to a maximum of 44.3 inches by 20 inches.
- YOU CAN STILL ROLL DOWN THE WINDOWS! The mesh is breathable, and because it’s on the exterior of the door frame, you can still roll down the windows and enjoy a nice breeze from outside while staying protected from the sun. Stick on tinting can’t do that!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!! Each sunshade is well made, durable, and easy to use. Buy a set today before it gets any hotter out there!
- BONUS GIFT: an eBook featuring 10 creative ideas for keeping children occupied in the backseat while traveling.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
As a parent, your number one job is to care for your children. ShadeSox sun shades do just that! Do your kids complain about too much sun, heat, and glare in the back seat? Do you worry about your baby getting too much sun back there in the car seat, where you can't reach your child unless you pull over? Have you ever seen another driver tooling along in a car whose side windows were deeply tinted... and felt a pang of envy? Did you wish your car, too, could enjoy the enhanced protection, the privacy and, the greatly reduced interior temperatures that window tinting can provide? Does your stomach churn a little at the thought of applying those cheap, tacky, bubble-pocked stick-on window tints to your automobile? ShadeSox can solve all these problems... The ShadeSox side window shade is made of a flexible, stretchy mesh material (40D Nylon) that helps block the sun, making your child safer and your car cooler. ShadeSox won't hurt your car's paint job or its interior, either. This durable. lightweight fabric simply pulls down over the car door. Installation could not be simpler! Close the door to secure the shade, which is so thin and light that you'll never know it's there. Once it's on your children will be protected, and you'll enjoy much cooler in-cabin temperatures, greater privacy, and a clean, classy look. And the best part is, when summer's heat fades, the shades can come off in less time than it takes to read this. Each set contains shades for two side door windows, Don't wait; get your sunshade set today. 100% money back guarantee! The sun shade is a superior product with many benefits, including: - Covers entire window for 100% protection against sunburns. - Prevents damage and marks on car door glasses! - Improves air flow within the car!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this because I am moving my 3 month old daughter from to infant seat to a convertible next week, and when babies are rear facing without the infant canopy the sun always beams them in the eyes, at least in my car. I wanted something that covered as much as possible of my windows. I tried them out yesterday with her canopy down and I am pleased to report that when the sun went through these and onto her face she didn't even flinch. The back seat is noticeably cooler by several degrees with these on. It is like being under a shaded tree, some light penetrates but not enough to make you feel hot or squint. I love that you can roll down the window. They are great. I have attached a picture of my hand in full sunlight compared with in the shaded back (Photo #3 and #4). I bought the bundle, and unfortunately the rear window cover does not fit my car, the cover is too big and the suction cups cant attach. There is a rather dramatic blind spot on the driver side (photo #1) as others have mentioned. This however, does not effect me because I have blind spot mirrors anyway.
All in all this is a great product. The only negatives I would say is they could stand to be a tiny bit bigger and the blind spot may bother some people.
I must say that the windows of my car are medium tinted but do not block too much direct sunlight.
After a 1300 milles trip (>2000 Km) these shade soxs worked beautifully.
Material is like pantyhose (Nylon) and although it seems delicate, these socks have endure use.
We have traveled long distances and at high speed (85 milles per hour) and the protective mesh are fine.
- Easy installation, in the EDGE doors these sunshades stretch to their maximum and cover 100% of the rear window.
- Windows can be rolled down and mesh permits air entrance.
- Direct sunlight is blocked over 70-80% !!!
- You can still see outside although sight is diminished a lot.
- You must stop car for taking them off.
- Don't expect to be ever lasting with frequent use (I will update these after).
Overall for the price 4,5 stars.
Pictures in amazon are real & good.
oK, if review was helpful please v..., thanks.
Pros: There is a noticable difference for the kids in the backseat. It was cooler and it blocked the glare so they could rest, and watch DVD's to pass the time.
Cons: kids couldn't see outside very well when there was something to look at. There were a few times, like when pulling out from a gas station, it was difficult to see oncoming traffic.
All in all, they held up and were worth the money. They started showing some wear toward the end, but driving over 80 hours averaging 65-75MPH that is to be expected.