Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on November 25, 2012
I recently switched from a PC to a Mac and I needed an external hard drive to transfer files between both computers, This little shiny device did wonders! I just plugged it, followed the instructions(included) to format it so it could be used between PC and Macs and it worked like a charm! im completely satisfied. Also, the delivery was pretty fast! its a beautiful device, thin and looks great with my new Macbook Air. The only downside was that when i layed the mac on my Lap while transferring some files to it, the cable came a bit loose and it stoped transferring the files, i had to put it on a flat surface...but i can totally live with that :P. its definitely worth the price!!
on September 28, 2011
I purchased this drive for use as a backup drive and for synchronizing files between an iMac and a MacBook Pro.

The drive is amazingly small. It's silver casing allows it to fit in nicely with the silver of both computers. The included neoprene carrying case is a nice feature.

When I plugged the drive into either computer it mounts instantly. File transfer speeds are blazing.

I've got two minor issues with this drive:

1) It has a proprietary USB cable (e.i. the port on the drive is NOT a standard USB port). As long as I have the cable that came with the drive, life is good. But no other USB cable except the one that came with the drive will work.
2) The drive has an amazingly bight blue LED that is quite distracting to me unless I either hide the drive or position it such that the light is pointing away from me.

Other than that I'm a happy customer after 2 weeks. I would recommend this drive.
on August 28, 2013
Very small, silent. Does not heat up. Just bought a 2nd one today ( this one in black so that I can alternate backups and tell the difference. Hope this 2nd once looks as great! A real pearl that I discovered after receiving. The manufacturer includes 10 GB of Free cloud storage with SpiderOak, highly encrypted storage and able to sync from unlimited computers. See comparison of this cloud storage with others in Wikipedia. Very impressed. Have informed my colleagues.
on July 15, 2013
I plugged it in to my MAC Air and it worked first time without any problems. As someone has mentioned in a previous review, it has a blue light that flashes and can be a bit annoying. Other than that, no complaints.
on August 3, 2012
Just finished backing up a hefty hard-drive on a MacBook Pro with USB3 and i've got to say i'm impressed. So much faster than any other portable back up drive i've ever used. No complaints whatsoever. One suggestion to make this perfect... automate it so that you could plug it in and update only the files that had changed. A great drive for the price!
on October 22, 2014
It's a bit bigger than I expected. It's very thin but a little longer and wider than the picture illustrates. It was easy to start using. Just plugged it in and started dragging files into it. No problems with the USB cable as others had described. It seems to stay right where it's supposed to. I wanted something I could travel with easily and this has been perfect.
on September 29, 2013
Works great as a backup drive, however, it is NOT fast enough to use as a startup drive to run a computer if that is what you are buying it for. I wanted a backup drive that could be used as a startup drive in case of emergency, and of course, that came, and when I tried to use this little (and it is little - a good point ). It just did not have the energy required to actually run the computer when needed.
on August 3, 2013
This drive is very fast just as others have said. I thought it was going to be much smaller. While it is smaller than many of the other portable drives I've seen, It is nearly the same size and weight. Nonetheless, I do not regret purchasing it. To the person who rated it 5-star and commented it was faster than a thumb drive: I agree.
on May 29, 2013
This drive was ready to go right out of the box. Fast delivery and the drive was in perfect condition when it arrived. Comes complete with carrying case, which makes this baby ultra portable.
on February 15, 2015
Drive works flawlessly with the Apple Macbook Pro. Quality and design is excellent plus the weight doesn't intimidate you when carrying it. Accessories were unexpected because a carrying case was included at the same price. Thanks again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.