- File Size: 2763 KB
- Print Length: 64 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Criminal Lines Publishing (August 10, 2017)
- Publication Date: August 10, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0725X2XYZ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#31,899 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Art & Music > Performing Arts > Film
- #74 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories
- #141 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Shadowed Seats: (Oliana Mercer series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read this right after reading Burned Bridges, and I am glad I did. I had some insight into Oliana’s past, and was able to understand the significance of some of things Oliana found that brought her to question her past with her adoptive parents.
I like Oliana as a character. She is passionate, driven, and pays little attention to time (she’s late on a few occasions, which is comically relatable).
I thought this was a fantastic start to a YA mystery. I found it a little short, so it felt like it lacked details. I found it was best to read the prequel and books 1 & 2 (looking forward to picking up 3) close together. It feels more like a complete story that way.
Overall, I think this is a great start to the series. Oliana has potential to be a fantastic YA lead. The novel has some compelling mystery happening and I only wished it was longer.