|Print List Price:||$5.50|
Save $4.51 (82%)
Shadows of a Dark-Alley Adoptee Kindle Edition
|Length: 82 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This book is important to other adoptees who can find many of their own struggles and thoughts reflected in the poems. --Gayle H. Swift, "ABC, Adoption & Me"
I, as a fellow adoptee, can relate to some of the turmoil that she has endured along her journey, although our maternal outcomes were much, much different. I've had the pleasure of corresponding with Wendy online and speaking to her a few times over the past 1/2 dozen years & wish her the best of luck in her continued search for paternal answers.
This is a solid piece of work.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an excellent collection of poetry regarding adoption.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Adoption
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Adoption