PF Shaggy Rule Crazy, Starter Edition, Series of Educational Games for Children & Reading Games for Kids
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WINNER: multiple 2016 awards! Ranked among educational games for kids & reading comprehension games
- 15,680 crazy sentence combinations help kids enjoy reading, get a jumpstart and build confidence!
- Beginner, Advanced & Classroom rules provide flexibility & hours of fun for K, 1st grade, 2nd grade
- New vocabulary & complete sentences make Rule Crazy a great complement to reading games like Zingo
- Features 72 sight words - a larger quantity not often found in mainstream card games for kids
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
AWARD WINNING 2016 game! Rule Crazy has won multiple industry-recognized awards among board games for kids, and card games for kids. (List shared below.) Reading games for kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade have never been so addictive!
[Ages 5-8 / Grades K-2 / 2-4 players / 5-20 mins]
Play today and join a movement with deep roots! Rule Crazy was created because a dad and daughter (6 yrs old) perceived a lack of entertaining "reading required" board games for younger kids, K-2. (Older kids seemed to be having all the fun!) With great care, the game's development was shaped thanks to extensive play-testing and feedback from parents, children, teachers and industry professionals. This was a true community effort, vs. a corporate initiative.
- Award Winning 2016 game! The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Family Choice Award, PAL Award, Parents’ Choice Approved Award, Tillywig Toy Award
- Easy to learn. (Read the rules or watch our very silly “How to Play” video)
- 72 sight words. (Master challenging, frequently-used words that aren't so easy to sound out)
- A healthy balance of laughs and learning
- Older & younger children (siblings) play together, with beginner & advanced rules
- Smart choice in reading comprehension games and ESL games
- Multicultural representation
- Quality components. Designed & illustrated in the USA
- Meets U.S. CPSC and European safety requirements for educational games for kids, 3+
HOW TO PLAY: (1) Kids create silly sentences (crazy rules) from cards in the game tray. (2) Mystery Cards (at back of the tray) offer alternative word choices to change up their sentences. (3) After sharing completed sentences and having a good laugh, kids move their tokens forward toward the Win space. (4) Watch out for Wild Cards though! They turn up randomly to move players ahead, and back!
(84) mini reading cards, (1) card tray, (4) personal game boards, (4) tokens, (1) rules sheet
Legal DisclaimerRule Crazy and P.F. Shaggy are trademarks of P.F. Shaggy. Zingo! and ThinkFun are registered trademarks of ThinkFun and are not affiliated with this game or its publisher.
Compare to similar items
This item PF Shaggy Rule Crazy, Starter Edition, Series of Educational Games for Children & Reading Games for Kids
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||P.F. Shaggy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||4.7 x 10.5 x 2.1 in||3.11 x 3.11 x 6.34 in||3.5 x 8.25 x 10.25 in||7.75 x 11.25 x 3.5 in||10.5 x 3 x 10.5 in||4 x 6 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||0.85 lb||5.6 ounces||1 lb||1.5 lbs||1 lb||1.23 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
When we found this game, I thought it might just be silly enough to entertain him and it did. He really seems to like it and has spent more time playing than any other game he has.
It’s great to see him learning and having fun at the same time.
I really liked the instructional videos that came along with the game. They're useful and my son enjoyed the animated character that was featured in them.