Rule Crazy by PF Shaggy, Starter Ed., Educational Games for Children & Reading Games for Kids Series
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WINNER: FIVE TOY AWARDS! Ranked among educational games for kids & reading comprehension games
- 15,680 crazy sentence combinations help kids enjoy reading, get a jumpstart and build confidence!
- Beginner, Advanced & Classroom rules provide flexibility & hours of fun for K, 1st grade, 2nd grade
- New vocabulary & complete sentences make Rule Crazy a great complement to reading games like Zingo
- Features 72 sight words - a larger quantity not often found in mainstream card games for kids
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MULTI-AWARD WINNING! Among board games and card games for kids, Rule Crazy has won five industry-recognized toy awards. (See below.) Reading games for kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade have never been so addictive!
[Ages 5-8 / Grades K-2 / 2-4 players / 5-20 mins]
Play today and join a movement with deep roots! Rule Crazy was created because a dad and daughter (6 yrs old) perceived a lack of entertaining "reading required" board games for younger kids, K-2. (Older kids seemed to be having all the fun!) With great care, the game's development was shaped thanks to extensive play-testing and feedback from parents, children, teachers and industry professionals. This was a true community effort, vs. a corporate initiative.
- Award Winning! The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Family Choice Award, PAL Award, Parents’ Choice Approved Award, Tillywig Toy Award
- Easy to learn. (Read the rules or watch our very silly “How to Play” video)
- 72 sight words. (Master challenging, frequently-used words that aren't so easy to sound out)
- A healthy balance of laughs and learning
- Older & younger children (siblings) play together, with beginner & advanced rules
- Smart choice in reading comprehension games and ESL games
- Multicultural representation
- Quality components. Designed & illustrated in the USA
- Meets U.S. CPSC and European safety requirements for educational games for kids, 3+
HOW TO PLAY: (1) Kids create silly sentences (crazy rules) from cards in the game tray. (2) Mystery Cards (at back of the tray) offer alternative word choices to change up their sentences. (3) After sharing completed sentences and having a good laugh, kids move their tokens forward toward the Win space. (4) Watch out for Wild Cards though! They turn up randomly to move players ahead, and back!
(84) mini reading cards, (1) card tray, (4) personal game boards, (4) tokens, (1) rules sheet
Legal DisclaimerRule Crazy and P.F. Shaggy are trademarks of P.F. Shaggy. Zingo! and ThinkFun are registered trademarks of ThinkFun and are not affiliated with this game or its publisher.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I noticed it built confidence half way through the first time the game was played.