Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Shake It Up
Format: MP3 Music|Change

on May 25, 2013
Selena Gomez excels in everything music. When she did this show theme it was an instant hit. Very catchy. Just when you thought Selena did it all she Shakes it up.
One person found this helpful
on February 2, 2014
A song for Selena Gomez fans the song is the theme from Disney Channel Shake It Up with Zendaya and Bella Thorne for a fan for shore.
on March 9, 2015
GOOD
|0Comment|Report abuse
on March 24, 2011
You know what, I didn't even know that this was her singing. When I looked it up here on Amazon, I was blown away. This song get's stuck in my head everytime my lil sis watches this show. I love it. Selena you are gold girl, keep it up. This is to hot to handle.
3 people found this helpful
on April 21, 2011
I bought this song tonight, and I can't stop listening...it's a fun song you can dance to. (: Totally worth 99 cents.
3 people found this helpful