3-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Shake Dog Potty Relief System Folds for Travel and Easy Cleaning
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION: The Shake Dog Potty is the only dog potty treated with Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial protection, making it safe, hygienic, stain and odor resistant.
- NO LEAKS: simply fold and lock for mess-free carrying and cleanup.
- EASY CLEAN UP: Simply lock it shut, add water, shake from side-to-side and empty into the toilet. Do this daily and Shake will remain ready to go for regular use. Shake’s grates also allow the feces to settle on top making clean up easy and mess free. Simply lift the grate and drop feces into a recycled waste bag and throw away. If needed you can insert pee pads or newspaper under the grids to absorb the urine and odor.
- COMFORTABLE: Shake’s grids are designed to support puppies and dogs delicate paws so they are comfortable. The grid beams are thick and hexagonal shape to cushion dog's paws. The grates allow for your pet's paws to remain dry as the urine passes through the grates. Dimensions Opened: 33” L x 18.5” W x 1.5” D. Dimensions Closed: 17” L x 18.5” W x 2.75” .
- FREE SHIPPING & 30 DAY GUARANTEE: The Shake Dog Potty ships for free and has a 30 Day Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, you may return your Shake Dog Potty within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price less shipping fees.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
How do I train my puppy to use Shake? Most puppies will take to using Shake by following a few simple steps with lots of positive reinforcement.
• A puppy should be confined to a fenced-in area when you first bring them home.
• Place Shake in that confined area.
• Be sure Shake is not near their food or bed.
• Bring your puppy to Shake first thing in the morning and two hours after every meal.
• A small urine soaked towel can be placed beneath the removable grates to engage their keen sense of smell.
• Do NOT reprimand them for accidents during training and be sure to praise them when they are successful.
For more information visit this helpful resource: The Housebreaking Bible.
The Shake Dog Potty is stylish, easy to clean, and portable. It is there when you’re not, providing a comfortable, familiar spot for your dog to go when you’re on the go. It’s handsome and sleek enough to leave out, so that your dog has the freedom to use it when the need is urgent. Its patent-pending design enables you to effortlessly seal the unit tight for mess-free cleanup, and it’s so simple to fold that you won’t think twice about taking it on the road or stowing it away when you don't need it. Plus, you will never need to use pee pads again, which reduces waste and saves you money! What about number two? The Shake Dog Potty grids pop right off, allowing for a safe, mess-free disposal. Shake is the only dog potty treated with Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial protection, making it safe, hygienic, stain and odor resistant. The Shake Dog Potty is extremely solid and made to support pets of any breed or size but is perfect for puppies and small to mid-sized dogs up to 40lbs.
Dimensions Opened: 33” L x 18.5” W x 1.5” D. Dimensions Closed: 17” L x 18.5” W x 2.75”
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsVisit our Shake Dog Potty product page to learn more: http://www.modko.com/products/shake-dog-potty
Compare to similar items
This item Shake Dog Potty Relief System Folds for Travel and Easy Cleaning
PETMAKER Puppy Potty Trainer - The Indoor Restroom for Pets 20 x 25
DoggieLawn Disposable Dog Potty - Real Grass - Large 24x21 inches
WizDog Indoor Dog Potty
PetZoom Pet Park Indoor Pet Potty, Large 20"x30"x2"
PetSafe Pet Loo Portable Dog Potty, Alternative to Pee Pads, Small
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$10.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18.11 x 16.54 x 2.95 in||21 x 1.75 x 26 in||24 x 20 x 2.75 in||25 x 5 x 29 in||30 x 20 x 2 in||17 x 5 x 21.75 in|
|Size||—||Medium||Standard - 24.75x21||21W x 28L x 2H||20"x30"x2"||Small|
Top customer reviews
The holes in the hexagon grate are too big for her paws. Her paw pads end up sinking into the holes so she is standing on the ridges in between. It looks very uncomfortable. :-( I wish I could get grill inserts with smaller holes. Expensive lesson learned on this one.
UPDATE: I'm making it work. I got some of the squishy grid-like counter liner and cut it to lay on top of the hexagon grate. It's not ideal, but my dog will now walk on it. At the moment I actually have fake grass on top of it too. Yippee - she's using it.
Cleaning: It's unfortunate I need to also clean the extra layers I had to add. The box itself is WAY easier to carry and clean than other boxes. :-) I was worried that the drain spout cover wasn't held tight enough, but so far no leaks while shaking.
UPDATE 2: Despite the extra layers ... it is proving to be much more convenient for cleaning than my previous box.
Pros: It looks nice and the ability to fold in half makes moving it easy. In this regard, it's a clear upgrade over most of the very early dog potties that were sometimes hard to move without spilling stuff you don't want to spill.
Cons: Its capacity seems a bit small...I found myself emptying it almost daily instead of weekly. It's also a bit on the heavy side.
Fatal Flaw: Who knows what it will be like with your dog. But with mine (25 lb terrier), it stinks to hell and back. And this is with daily emptying and constant spraying with enzymes. I've seriously tried at least half of the dog potties on the market, and I keep going back to two (the best one - the State of the Art one that I don't think is on the market anymore - and the piddle place). Why? Because with occasional cleaning and regular enzyme spraying, they don't end up stinking like crazy. (The former has a one way catch-valve that is only open when pee is entering the chamber below. The latter doesn't have the valve, and doesn't work quite as well, but is still pretty good, and miles better than this Modko one.)
I had to revise my rating after having this for a couple of weeks. It really captures the smell. It is nauseating. In addition, I certainly am not going to clean this in my sink that I wash dishes in or my tub that I take a bath in, so that only leaves outside with the house. Guess I didn't think about what I will do when it gets cold outside. Having to take it outside to house it down ongoing is a job. In addition it is terribly hard to shake since it is heavy and then add water to it, it is even that much more heavy. It is a lot of work to clean it.
If poop is hard it is fine. It is easy to pick up but if it is not hard then it gets down into the holes and is super messy and nasty. I got 2 of these and hung them up to dry. It is too much work for me and the smell is just too much. It doesn't take long for the smell to get ya.
They need to revise this product so the pee goes down into a separate compartment. That would be an improvement.
Design: As promised it would not leak even when you fold it. It takes a while to get the dog used to the grate but other than that, it's perfect in every sense. You have to motivate the dog and gradually help him feel comfortable with stepping on the grate. I use clicker training and food reward (dedicate only one treat for this potty training). If your dog has longer nails, it might bother him, but if you put a pee pad on it and gradually remove it, he/she will gradually get used to it. Previously I bought cheaper indoor potty pad holders, made with relatively thinner plastic and has a thin, grate on it. But once my dog stepped on it the grate will collapse because my dog is 20lb. The result is, my dog's belly, tail and feet gets wet because the amount of pee he pees is around 3/4 cup. And I have to shower him lightly every time. But with this shake potty, as the grate is made with heavy duty plastic, both me and my dog are very happy because there is no wet feet or belly. Whoo-hooooo!
Ease of cleaning:
Well-thoughtout design and cleaning number 1 is a breeze. My dog does not do number 2 here so I cannot comment on how easy it is to clean if there number 2 on it. My guess is, if the number 2 is solid and not runny, cleaning wouldn't be a headache. In terms of the lingering smell, I use some all natural enzyme spray to spray on it after I've showered it with 1 TSP baking soda and warm water. I wash the potty 3 times a day so the smell, if there is any, doesn't bother me at all.
Packaging: The packaging is just like a macbook! The decent packaging reflects the great quality of the potty itself. I was decently surprised and I felt every penny is worth it.
Verdict: Relatively speaking, it is pricey, considering the average plastic potty is around $30. But if you are comparing this to the cost of potty pads in the long run, shake dog potty is a good investment and in 3-4 months you would get your return (assuming your dog pees 3 times a day, like a cups worth every time, and you use 3 piece of potty pads everyday). I remember that some reviewers say that the rubber gasket is loose, but my experience is, it does not really affect its functionality as long as you screw the drain cap properly. It can be heavy to carry and shake if you, the dog owner, weigh less than 100 pounds. But it is fair because the plastic is some hardcore plastic. Otherwise...it's a solid 5 star.