|Digital List Price:||$9.97|
|Print List Price:||$28.95|
Save $26.96 (93%)
Shake Up Learning: Practical Ideas to Move Learning from Static to Dynamic Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This is THE book for educators wanting to transform their classrooms and schools into dynamic hubs of learning and curiosity. Don't miss your chance to learn from one of the best in this educational page-turner!"
--Holly Clark, coauthor of The Google Infused Classroom
>"Kasey's honest approach helps bridge the gap between the big ideas in education and the practical strategies that help teachers create dynamic learning experiences for every student. This is not a book about technology. This is a book about learning!"
--Alice Keeler, coauthor of 50 Things You Can Do with Google Classroom
"Kasey Bell's fresh perspective on revolutionizing the classroom gives teachers the reasons to push boundaries and take learning to new heights."
--Tony Vincent, learning and technology educator, Tony Vincent, Inc., learninginhand.com
"Kasey Bell puts her finger on the pulse of education in Shake Up Learning. The dynamic learning framework she outlines in the book describes the kind of meaningful, authentic learning that students are craving. With discussion questions, a companion website, and room to reflect, this book is packed with resources!"--Matt Miller, speaker, blogger, and author of Ditch That Textbook
About the Author
- Co-host of The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
- Author of Shake Up Learning: Practical Ideas to Move Learning from Static to Dynamic
- Google Certified Innovator
- Google Certified Trainer
- Digital Innovation in Learning Award Winner in "Sharing is Caring"
- One of 20 TrustED Educational Thought Leaders
- Award-winning blogger and social media influencer
- #3 EdTech Blog
- #2 Female Influencer in EdTech
- #3 EdTech and E-Learning Influencer
- Must Read EdTech Blog
- Edublog Awards Finalist
- File Size : 8916 KB
- Print Length : 188 pages
- Publication Date : April 4, 2018
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publisher : Dave Burgess Consulting, Inc. (April 4, 2018)
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B07BR59WWY
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #29,468 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: