Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Shake

on April 18, 2017
Great song. I wish all the drama surrounding "Have It All" (the entire album) hadn't existed. I wanted this album years ago, but I guess it'll never be released.
on March 9, 2018
i only downloaded this b/c it was free. it is not my taste in music.
on December 18, 2013
This was a purchase that was done because I needed something to listen to, good Music. It was able fulfill my needs.
on April 8, 2013
Much more grown up Jesse McCartney. Good sound and hook. This is a long way from his Dreamstreet days. Worth the money and doesn't get on your nerves after a certain amount of time.
One person found this helpful
on April 15, 2014
Omg jessie McCartney has gone to the nasty side with this song. I really like this song it shows that jessie has grown from a pure beautiful soul to a turned up man. Get this song if you love Jessie mcartney.
on July 30, 2016
bought as a gift for my daughter.
on October 10, 2015
Just what I wanted, but couldn't find in a single.
on January 2, 2014
This is a goodsong. Love the lyrics. i could listen to it all day and not get bored of it.
on December 26, 2010
Jesse McCartney's Shake is nothing special. Jesse's music is just starting to get really bland with an aimless message. I much prefer his Right Where You Want Me era music.
2 people found this helpful
on November 26, 2012
Love this song and Jesse McCartney is Sexy as hell. The download was good quality and I would definitely purchase more because it was almost as good as seeing him Live.
One person found this helpful