Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on June 17, 2010
My son loves it! I do too. It's very cute. Biggest question I had when ordering was size. Shakespeare makes one child-sized pole that is just under 3' and one over 5'. This is the shorter of the two, which works well for my little guy. If you want a longer one then go with a longer/non-telescopic pole. The fishing pole works very well. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because when it came the fishing string (for lack of a better term) was all messed up in the reel. I had to figure it out myself and fix it. Once I did all was well! I was a bit worried about getting the telescopic kind, but it works quite well and stays extended well. The sunglasses and little fishing box are very cute! I think this would make a wonderful gift for a little guy!
on April 9, 2014
I am very happy with this product and cannot wait for my grandson to be able to go fishing with it.
on March 9, 2014
My nephew will love this gift! Perfect size for a 2 year old and great way to introduce to fishing.
on November 14, 2012
I bought this for my 3 yr. old grandson. It was pretty cute in the bag. He was pretty excited to use it. The first time he did it broke. What a disappointment.
on February 6, 2013
Got this for my nephew and it was the greatest thing for him. He wanted to open it and start fishing right away.
on April 18, 2012
This fishing pole is a nice little pole for a kid under 6 or so. It retracts and can go back in backpack. My son luvs it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.