Shakespeare Catch More Fish Spinning Fishing Combo
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Graphite, Aluminum, Fiberglass
- Fishing rod and spinning reel combo set includes everything you need to start fishing immediately
- Spool is preloaded with Stren 8-pound monofilament fishing line
- Includes Berkley PowerBait, shaky worms, lizards, crankbait, and spinner grubs
- A great way to affordably outfit aspiring anglers for a day on the water
- Designed for freshwater bass fishing
- Catch More Fish-Bass Combo includes rod, spinning reel with pre-spooled spool, and complete fishing kit
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Shakespeare Catch More Fish Bass Spin Combo features everything aspiring anglers need to get out on the water and start catching fish. Great for first-timers and as well as those with more experience, this set includes a two-piece Shakespeare fishing rod and spinning reel combo for smooth and reliable casting and reeling. The spool is conveniently prefilled with Stren 8-pound monofilament fishing line, with all the tackle you need to hit the lake included in the package. This kit also includes Berkley PowerBait shaky worms and lizards, crankbait, and spinner grubs, so you can try out different baits to see what the bass like best. Delivering quality and convenience at an excellent value, the Shakespeare Catch More Fish Bass Spin Combo is an easy way to equip family and friends with all the tools they need to reel in a big one.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For some of my heavier lures for the weeds, I changed to a heavier line.
The only downside I would have to say is the ROD does not give the specs as to the weights requirements. I have not used anything heavier than 1/4 oz on this rod.