- Series: Shakespeare in Practice
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Red Globe Press; 1st ed. 2018 edition (May 11, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1137369280
- ISBN-13: 978-1137369284
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.4 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,353,109 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Shakespeare and Directing in Practice (Shakespeare in Practice) 1st ed. 2018 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
About the Author
Kevin Ewert is Professor of Theatre at the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford, USA. He has contributed to The Routledge Companion to Directors' Shakespeare and The Routledge Companion to Actors' Shakespeare, and was the Associate Editor for the latter volume. He is a series editor for Palgrave Macmillan's The Shakespeare Handbooks, and wrote the volume on Henry V for that series. From 1997-2003 he was a company member and regular director for the Unseam'd Shakespeare Company in Pittsburgh.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|