- Get FREE SHIPPING On Orders Over $50! Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.44 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Shakespeare Spiderman Lighted Fishing Kit
|Sale:||$11.99 + $5.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$3.00 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Equipment for anglers of all ages and experience
- Made to be reliable and durable
- Tested to be easy to use and high quality
- • 2'6" all-in-one rod and reel with line.
- • Lights flash when thumb button is pressed.
- • Practice casting plug.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
This is a great value for the price. The reel comes pre-wound with 6-lb. test monofilament fishing line. It is a great combo for catching panfish (sunfish, blue gills, crappies, pumpkinseeds, etc.) from a dock or a boat. Some kids have caught huge lunkers with these rods. The kit comes with a rubber plug for practice casting. After some practice, my kid was casting 50-60 feet, and it is a serviceable combo even for an adult.
However, there are no instructions to be found on the package or online, and these reels are prone to tangle if you don't know what you are doing.
Here is what I would do:
(1) The hole in the practice plug is going to tear. Reinforce it with some superglue or duct tape. Don't glue the hole closed!
(2) Be sure to adjust the drag (the plus-minus dial on the reel) to a light setting. You should hear some clicking when you pull on the line, and there should be just enough tension so you definitely feel it, but not enough that it is significantly harder to pull out line. If your kid gets a fish on the line, you might need to quickly increase the drag to tire the fish and make sure you don't run out of line. The drawback of spincast reels is that they don't hold much line, and these are smaller reels.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Come on...it lights up! AND...it really catches fish. I was able to land a nice bonnet head shark with the Spiderman combo. See photo. And the pic is no joke. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Del Fugler
Really cute. Broke pretty quickly. Not sure if it was the product or the child.Published 5 months ago by Jo Johnson
I DIDNT LAST A DAY ANYWAYS IT WAS CHEAP WASNT EXPECTING MUCHPublished 8 months ago by Paola G. Silva
My grandson loves his Spider-Man fishing pole! Shakespeare is a good brand and the proof was in the huge fish we caught with it!Published 10 months ago by K. Scott
I bought this for my grandson and it worked perfectly. It's not meant for rugged fishing but is perfect for young children.Published 11 months ago by jennifer voiers