Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Shaklee Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste,9oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.01 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills,burned-on grease,baked-on food,and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.
- Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine,bleach,or dye.
- Size: 9 oz. Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can't and is great for cleaning tubs,ovens,sinks,and tiles.
- It will even remove rust,and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper,grout,cement,ceramic,and imitation marble.
- Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use. Clean Credentials Nontoxic Natural abrasives No harsh chemicals Biodegradable surfactants No phosphates
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Heres an exclusive scouring cleanser that sets a new standard. Its a paste,so it doesnt form dust clouds. It cleans stuck-on messes. It even cleans burnt-on food in your oven. And it doesnt burn off your nose hairs in the process.
Directions for best results: ,Apply with sponge and plenty of water. Wipe or rinse off. ,Surfaces to Avoid: Do not use Scour Off to clean glass,mirrors,stainless steel,marble,silver,brass,aluminum,acrylic,pewter,colorized aluminum,formica,inside the toilet tank,and any other brushed,mirror-like,shiny,or soft finishes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The instructions printed on the bottom are pretty vague: “Apply with sponge and plenty of water. Wipe or rinse off.” I thought this meant “smear across target surface, then wipe with damp dish sponge.” Not so. Two strokes later my paint was gone. Some practice and a few oven surfaces later, I’ve decided this is what the bottom of the dish should read:
Apply one small dab at a time to damp sponge. Rub into target vigorously. Reapply as needed. For especially tough stains, apply a dab directly to stain and scour like you were scratching an itch and could feel no pain.
After much frustration i was researching how to.clean tjis glass cook surface. On so many forums and Pinterest pages 'Shaklee' kept coming up. I thought what the heck, let's try it.
WOW!! My cook top looks like day one!! I cook daily, actually multiple times daily on the stove. I use this once a week and it's just right! I use it with a microfiber sponge and that seems to do the trick.
After my initial joy at seeing the spotless stove top I started using this around the house on other tough cleaning jobs.
Ive been able to get stains off grout in the sons' bathroom (bleck), hard water spots are history in our shower, my husband uses it on his truck (ended up buying his own for the garage), and it's become my trusty sidekick around the house when I clean.
Guess my mom's generation knew what they were doing.