Natural Dog Shampoo. Anti-Bacterial-Anti-Fungal- Anti-Itch , Promotes Healthy Hair and Skin, Helps Hot Spots. Shea Butter, Neem and Argan Oil, Aloe Vera and Bentonite. Concentrated-Organic by Moosh
- Low Return Rate: 43% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "natural dog shampoo"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PH BALANCED FOR A DOGS SKIN. Why wash your best friend in a bucket of chemicals? When We Say Natural and Organic - We Mean 100% Natural and Organic! No Sulfates. No Preservatives. No Chemicals. Hypoallergenic. Easy-to-Rinse. Concentrated - A Little Goes A Long Way.
- ITCHY SKIN or HOT SPOTS? We Are The Only Shampoo With Bentonite Clay. This Clay Has Been Known For Centuries For Its' Natural Healing Abilities. It Naturally Binds With Bacteria, Fungus, Toxins and Heavy Metals. Pulling Them Away From The Skin, Leaving Behind Squeaky Clean Hair and Calm, Soothed Skin.
- SKIN ALLERGIES OR DERMATITIS? We have Neem and Argan Oil. Both Are Sought After For Natural Anti-Septic, Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal Properties. Rich In Emollients, They Moisturize and Reduce Dandruff and Flaking.
- SHEA BUTTER and ALOE VERA - Soothe, Soften and Moisturize The Skin as Well as Leave Hair Silky and Shiny. ESSENTIAL OILS Leave Your Best Friend Smelling Naturally Great - No Fake Perfumes!
- LOOKS EXPENSIVE – There is a reducer in the neck to control the flow. Concentrated. ECO-FRIENDLY- Safe for lakes and streams. INGREDIENTS MATTER – Do not use chemicals on your dog. Stay away from these ingredients: sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide-mea, methylchlorolsothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone , fragrance. Remember, your dog cleans and grooms by licking. Make sure your using only 100% safe ingredients. Use Moosh With Complete Confidence. Always cruelty free.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fieldworks Supply Company started with a simple idea.
Create products to be simple, effective and all-natural, and use as few ingredients as possible. Every Fieldworks Supply Company product is hand crafted from beneficial ingredients and made in small batches to ensure quality and effectiveness.
Your happiness and our integrity guide everything we do.
We are located in beautiful Portland, Oregon and want our brand to represent our love for hard work, play, adventure, freedom and where we call home.
We hope you agree that our products are wholesome, respect mother earth and respect your skin, too.
The magic of our formulas comes from clay. It’s the interplay of natural, plant-based oils and beneficial clays that makes Fieldworks products so effective.
The early builders of the modern world—such as the Mesopotamians, Chinese and Greeks—all used healing clays in mudbaths, mudpacks or poultices to aid a variety of complaints. They recognized the power of clay to draw toxins and impurities from the skin. Today, there’s a movement away from harsh, chemical-based cleansers, soaps and skin preparations back to simpler, more wholesome stuff. Our clay is sodium bentonite, and naturally wicks dirt and grime away from the skin, absorbing it like a sponge.
Simply the Best
~ Neem Oil soothes and moisturizes dry, itchy skin… and helps keep away fleas and other skin-irritating pests.
~ Argon Oil gives your pet’s fur healthy, silky shine.
~ Bentonite Clay naturally draws grime away from the skin and keeps fleas at bay.
~ Vetiver is a natural-born antiseptic, with the fresh scent of the great outdoors.
~ Nutmeg soothes skin.
~ Rosemary is great for circulation.
Why wash your best buddy in a bucket of chemicals?
BETTER, BECAUSE IT’S FROM THE EARTH.
100% Natural and Organic... No sulfates. No preservatives. No chemicals. Hypoallergenic and easy to rinse.
Our Product Code Stories
We not only make simple, effective products that support hard work and adventuring spirit, we celebrate that spirit, too. So every Fieldworks product carries a product code number that honors:
~ Significant time in history
~ Places discovered
~ Structures built
~ Amazing feats of people and animals.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsINGREDIENTS: Aloe Vera Juice*, Saponified Oils of Coconut *, Olive* and Sunflower*, Glycerin (Vegetable), Bentonite Clay, Neem Oil, Argan Oil, Guar Gum, Lime Essential Oil, Shea Butter*, Nutmeg Essential Oil, Vetiver Essential Oil, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid. * = Organic
DirectionsDIRECTIONS: Shake well before use. Wet coat with water and apply shampoo. Work shampoo into a rich lather from head to paws. Keep out of eyes. Add more shampoo where needed. For best results let stand for 90 seconds or more and rinse well. Use as often as needed.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then on October 16, 2016 my husband found a 10 week old abandoned puppy in the woods. He was is such bad shape I did not think he was going to make it. I gave him some antibiotics, benadryl and baby aspirin to help with pain and infection. He had a bad deep wounds, ant bites and mites all over his body. He was so sad and in extreme pain. Because of the great results I got on my other dog I started washing him every other day since that first night. I also have been documenting his progress weekly. I am lost for words on how Moosh is healing his skin and infections. I can't believe he is as happy as he is today, only 2 week in. And he is getting more healthy looking daily and has a lot more energy. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for such and amazing product.
Glad I did! I shampooed her per instructions, really getting it onto her skin - she didnt twist and try to jump like she usually does - guess it felt good. She smells great and ALL her hair feels nice. It was so cold this last week I didnt get her "splashin'" in, but she still smells nice and the hair is soft. No crusty skin along her little bony back. I'm very pleased.