- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 3 inches ; 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HNFJUDW
- Average Customer Review: 1,036 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,076 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Natural Dog Shampoo. Anti-Bacterial-Anti-Fungal- Anti-Itch , Promotes Healthy Hair and Skin, Helps Hot Spots. Shea Butter, Neem and Argan Oil, Aloe Vera and Bentonite. Concentrated-Organic by Moosh
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.50 (9%)|
- PH BALANCED FOR A DOGS SKIN. Why wash your best friend in a bucket of chemicals? When We Say Natural and Organic - We Mean 100% Natural and Organic! No Sulfates. No Preservatives. No Chemicals. Hypoallergenic. Easy-to-Rinse. Concentrated - A Little Goes A Long Way.
- ITCHY SKIN or HOT SPOTS? We Are The Only Shampoo With Bentonite Clay. This Clay Has Been Known For Centuries For Its' Natural Healing Abilities. It Naturally Binds With Bacteria, Fungus, Toxins and Heavy Metals. Pulling Them Away From The Skin, Leaving Behind Squeaky Clean Hair and Calm, Soothed Skin.
- SKIN ALLERGIES OR DERMATITIS? We have Neem and Argan Oil. Both Are Sought After For Natural Anti-Septic, Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal Properties. Rich In Emollients, They Moisturize and Reduce Dandruff and Flaking.
- SHEA BUTTER and ALOE VERA - Soothe, Soften and Moisturize The Skin as Well as Leave Hair Silky and Shiny. ESSENTIAL OILS Leave Your Best Friend Smelling Naturally Great - No Fake Perfumes!
- LOOKS EXPENSIVE – There is a reducer in the neck to control the flow. Concentrated. ECO-FRIENDLY- Safe for lakes and streams. INGREDIENTS MATTER – Do not use chemicals on your dog. Stay away from these ingredients: sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide-mea, methylchlorolsothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone , fragrance. Remember, your dog cleans and grooms by licking. Make sure your using only 100% safe ingredients. Use Moosh With Complete Confidence. Always cruelty free.
|Explore popular products for your pet's breed or size|
Browse food, toys & more that are popular with customers with pets similar to yours.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Be a voice for your dog.
Dogs lift our spirits, bring us joy and love us unconditionally. They’re strong enough to pull a sled and find bombs. Gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. But beneath that lovely coat of fur is delicate skin that requires special care.
In fact, a dog’s skin is three-times thinner than our own. Most dog shampoos are full of chemicals that strip away the protective acid mantle or pH, which leads to an increase in scratching and discomfort, creating abrasions where bacteria and contaminants can invade. It’s vicious cycle.
Dogs can’t tell us to avoid chemicals or shampoos that aren’t specially formulated for their precious skin. So, we need to be a voice for them by choosing shampoo that’s pH-balanced just for dogs.
Moosh is the perfect shampoo. It’s very gentle, nourishing and all-natural because it’s pH-balanced just for dogs. In short, it’s a naturally anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-pest shampoo.
Moosh is totally pro dog.
Moosh is made with pure, wholesome ingredients:
Neem oil soothes and moisturizes.
Argan oil for a healthy shine.
Bentonite clay naturally draws grime away and keep pests at bay.
Vetiver is a natural-born antiseptic.
Nutmeg soothes the skin.
Rosemary stimulates circulation.
Best of all, Moosh is biodegradable.
No harsh chemicals. No sulfates. No preservatives.
Dogs wag for Moosh because Moosh wags for dogs.
Fieldworks Supply Company
We nurture, naturally.
About Fieldworks Supply Company
Fieldworks Supply Company, a Portland, Oregon maker of skincare products for people and pets. Made in small batches, our balms, cleansers, body wash, soap and shampoos contain bentonite clay, which comes from volcanic ash in the American west. It nurtures, nourishes and calms the skin, drawing toxins from the skin while helping it heal. At Fieldworks Supply, it’s in our nature to nurture.
The Magic of our Formulas comes from Clay
It’s the interplay of plant-based oils and beneficial clay that makes our products so effective. The early builders of the modern world—such as the Mesopotamians and Greeks—all used clays in mudbaths or poultices to aid a variety of complaints. They recognized the power of clay to draw toxins and impurities from the skin. Today, there’s a movement away from harsh, chemical-based cleansers and soaps back to simpler, more wholesome stuff. Our clay naturally wicks dirt and grime away from the skin.
Made from the Best Ingredients
Neem Oil soothes and moisturizes dry, itchy skin… and helps keep away fleas and other skin-irritating pests.
Argon Oil gives your pet's coat a healthy, silky shine.
Bentonite Clay naturally draws grime away from the skin and keeps fleas at bay.
Vetiver is a natural-born antiseptic, with the fresh scent of the great outdoors.
Nutmeg soothes skin.
Rosemary is great for circulation.
Better, Because it's from the Earth
100% Natural and Organic...
Hypoallergenic and easy to rinse.
Our Product Code Stories
We not only make simple, effective products that support hard work and adventuring spirit, we celebrate that spirit, too. So every Fieldworks product carries a product code number that honors:
- Significant time in history
- Places discovered
- Structures built
- Amazing feats of people and animals.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?