Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on October 24, 2011
I really like the product, especially as a post-workout 'refuel.' I couldn't find it where I usually shopped in California, so I ordered it off Amazon. Then when I was in Arizona I found it at Fry's for only $1.25 per bottle (vs. the ~$2.50 per bottle it costs on Amazon).

I went online to Shamrock Farms website product locator and will be buying it at a store near my house instead of online. All in all a great product, but if you want to save some money check out the supermarket first(at $1 savings per bottle and 4 bottles per week you'd save $208 a year).
on September 8, 2014
love this stuff makes for a great breakfast if your on the run or don't have time to pick up something to eat. taste great.
on January 20, 2013
I have a 15 year old son who is a very dedicated athlete and has tried them all and this is by far his favorite. He did not like vanilla though!
on October 19, 2014
Tastes like a chocolate milkshake
on June 20, 2013
WAAAAAAY better than Muscle Milk.
Great after a workout, I often look forward to my 1 sweet of the day when training.
on December 20, 2014