- Product Dimensions: 39.4 x 3.5 x 15 inches ; 16 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 16.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0093T6R4C
- Average Customer Review: 141 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,378 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Shamrock Triple Pullup, Dip and Suspension Door Gym
|Price:||$59.90 + $17.95 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNLIKE OTHER FLIMSY & IMPRACTICAL DOORWAY PULLUP BARS that may damage your door and train only one muscle group, the Triple Door Gym is the ONLY pull and dips doorway gym bar that hooks on your door without any screws, holes, bolts or damage!
- WORK EVERY MUSCLE GROUP IN YOUR ENTIRE BODY from the comfort of your home with our premium chin-ups door bar, that combines pullups, dips and suspension exercises! Plus, its simple design makes it ideal for both beginner and advanced athletes!
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL DESIGN WILL ENSURE YOUR SAFETY, so you can focus on your fitness training without any worries! The ergonomic design and comfortable, non- slip foam grips will allow you to perform all exercises effortlessly! The robust steel frame can hold up to 300lbs of weight!
- 35 DIFFERENT BODY WEIGHT EXERCISES will allow you to transform your body without having to waste your money on costly gym subscriptions! The Triple Door Gym doorway pullup bar is perfect for dips, pullups, bodyweight rows, leg raises, suspended push-ups and many more exercises!
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK! Try our innovative door frame pull up bar absolutely risk-free for 30 days and if you’re not 100% thrilled with its performance, we promise to offer you a prompt and full refund! What are you waiting for?
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Here’s How You Can Enjoy A Lifetime Of Professional Training For The Cost Of Just 1 Month At The Gym!
Sick and tired of driving every day to the gym and wasting your money on costly subscriptions?
Looking for a total body workout gym that will allow you to train your entire body at the comfort of your home?
Presenting The Triple Door Gym Ultimate Pullup Doorway Bar!
Now you can perform over 35 different exercises with just a single doorway chin up bar!
The package includes the Triple Door Gym pullup bar, unique steel extension bars for dips and heavy-duty suspension straps for suspended push ups and more!
Transform your entire body with 1 doorway pullup bar and get a complete workout at home!
You Can Install It In Seconds!
You don’t have to damage your door frame anymore in order to install your triple workout pullbar, since it utilizes leverage to hook on the solid uprights of the doorway without any screws, bolts or holes!
Fits On Any Standard Door Without Any Hassle!
Perfect for all doors from 26” up to 34”, the Triple Door Gym can hold up to 300lbs of weight!
Make The Most Of Your Free Time!
Now you can exercise on your own schedule with our ergonomic and sturdy steel doorway pull up bar, even in the middle of the night!
The Perfect Gift For All Fitness Enthusiasts!
Spoil your fitness junkie friends or family members with the Triple Door Gym doorway pull up bar and help them take their training to the next level!
Don’t Hesitate! Indulge Yourself!
Click “Add To Cart” Now While Supplies Last!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Two things I should mention. The first is that I had to put socks over the ends of the bar that rests against the lateral door jambs. My home has large mouldings that project about 1.5" from the wall. The black grips on the bar was left a smudge on moulding. You can rub the smudge off pretty easily but placing socks on the bar prevents it from happening. Doesn't do any real damage to the door mouldings though so not a concern for most probably.
The second issue isn't really an issue but more of an unknown. I normally do weighted dips and pull ups at the gym. I have yet to try this bar with added weight. Not sure I will since I bought this to do supplemental workouts at home or for those occasions I don't make it in to the gym. I will try it though and update this review with what I learn.
All in all, probably one of the best home fitness equipment purchases I've made. Simple yet effective.
The top part also could use some padding. It can damage the wall above your frame. Definitely recommend adding some padding or wrapping some cloth around it like other customers are doing.
The main selling point was the attachment that allows for dips without having to buy a power tower which takes up half a room. But the pull up bar is great by itself and the dip set up ended up being an added bonus.
Overall, possibly one of the best on the market. Having dip bars is a great feature. Quality consistency somewhat off, but we were able to solve it with the seller.