Shandali Gosweat Hot Yoga Towel, Super Absorbent, 100% Microfiber, Anti-Slip, SUEDE, Best Bikram / HOT Yoga Towel, Many Colors Available
|Price:||$12.99 - $19.99|
- USE WITH OR WITHOUT A YOGA MAT - Heading to the beach or a remote vacation? No need to pack your unwieldy yoga mat. All you need is a Shandali Yoga towel, and any location becomes a yoga studio. If you do have a mat, use the Shandali yoga towel to give your yoga posture a plush velvety feel that not only feels great, but also absorbs slippery sweat and makes your expensive mat last longer! It will be delivered via email immediately after purchase.
- GET FIT AND STRONG: Yoga improves your muscle tone and fitness when you practice regularly. With a slip-free foundation you will have more confidence and more stability. In this way, the GoSweat Shandali Yoga Towel will help you achieve harder postures and more advanced techniques. By improve your yoga practice and confidence, you will soon notice marked improvements to your health and physical wellbeing.
- PERFECT YOUR POSTURES: Using a yoga towel helps to create a solid, stable and slip-free foundation to practice on. Without the risk of slipping, you can stay focused and advance quickly in your asana practice. It takes a consistent foundation that you trust for the most productive development in yoga.
- KEEP HYGIENIC AND HEALTHY: Increase your confidence when using the studio's in-house mats by putting a hygienic layer between you and the mat. Bring your own clean yoga towel, place on top of the studio mat, and remove your worries about whose sweat and germs you'll be practicing on. No need to hurt your shoulders carrying your heavy yoga mat from home; just take your Shandali Yoga towel. It's lightweight, easy, personal, and fits nicely into your bag.
- LIGHTEN YOUR LOAD WITH 488% LESS WEIGHT: Carrying your yoga mat to-and-from the studio can be a hassle. It's heavy, big, clunky, and doesn't easily fit inside your handbag. By getting in the habit of bringing your own personal yoga towel to class and using the studio's yoga mats, you can reduce your carrying weight by almost 500%. Stay light, quick, and care-free.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your yoga routine needs the right equipment, and a high quality yoga mat should be a part of your arsenal. With the proper grip, sweat wicking, and portability the Shandali Yoga Towel will take your workout to the next level.
- Perfectly sized for yoga mats. Extend the life of your yoga mat by covering it with a microfiber yoga towel.
- Makes cleanup easy. Just throw in the laundry and you're done! High quality coloring will last for many washes to come.
- Extra absorbent. Your workout has met it's match! Go ahead and sweat - Our GoSweat microfiber locks sweat in.
- Wicks moisture away. Ensures proper traction with your mat or the floor.
- Portable and compact. Perfect for stuffing in a hand bag or backpack. Take your yoga anywhere you can take a lightweight towel.
Beyond the Mat.
Introducing the Shandali GoSweat Towel for yoga, Pilates, and other floor exercises. Microfiber weave for enhanced traction. Extra dense weave for comfortable, cushioned support. Durable, lightweight material construction. Think yoga needs a yoga mat? Think again.
Get a grip! Take your yoga to the next level.
Proper grip is important for yoga, Pilates, stretching, strengthening, or restorative floor exercises. This high quality yoga towel creates a comfortable microfiber suede cushion between you and your yoga mat or floor. Works for home use, outdoor use, or at the yoga studio. Comfortable enough for mediation and mindfulness exercises, and for intense Hot Yoga routines.
Yoga outside the mat.
The Shandali GoSweat Yoga Towel is made of durable microfiber fabric that is both lightweight and strong. Roll it or fold it up and take it with you to the beach, park, or office. You don't have to be burdened by a heavy unwieldy yoga mat anymore. Free your yoga from it's mat!
Support when you need it.
The GoSweat towel by Shandali is also useful as a yoga aid. Fold it and put it under your knees for extra knee support. Or sit on it for some extra cushion when mediating or in seated hip openers. Roll the towel up and put it under your neck or back to replicate the support of a foam roller. A truly versatile yoga tool.
Microfiber texture for traction and durability.
Proper traction is important for stability and safety when maintaining challenging posses. Get the most out of your yoga routine - whether it's warrior one or an extended side-angle pose, the Shandali GoSweat Yoga Towel is perfect for beginners or experienced yogis. The microfiber weave will ensure a long lasting product life span. and a textured feel that will safely plant your feet onto your mat or floor.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty Description2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Your satisfaction is our priority - please contact is should you be disappointed with our product for any reason!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first time I used it, I didn't wet it. I never wet my Yogitoes towels, and even though this towel doesn't have anything to "grip" against your mat, the suede texture felt like it would provide some level of non-slip. And I suppose it does... if you're comparing it to a regular house towel or beach towel. My feet and hands don't slip at all on this product, but this product doesn't stay in place on the mat nearly as well as compared to the Yogities. Whether I'm hopping forward, sliding through, or turning my feet for placement - the towel moved or bunched EACH time. Every time we returned to downward dog, I found myself using the opportunity to smooth it back into place, and once I had to stop during class to reposition it and smooth it because it was driving me nuts. Near the end of class, by the time my sweat and general studio humidity had put moisture into the towel, it wasn't sliding as much. But it was still a huge disappointment.
The next time I used it, I wet it using the studio spray bottle. It definitely helped, but it still moved or bunched pretty easily, so I thought maybe I hadn't wet it enough. So the last time I used it, I poured water from my bottle onto the mat in several spots to make sure it was dampened all the way through in several areas. This definitely helped - but even damp, it still bunches under my feet if I'm "turning" my feet or hands for various poses, or twisting against it. It's not terrible, and it hasn't required stopping class to reposition like it did that first day. Occasional bunching is easy enough to smooth out during a downward dog... but at the end of the day, this is no where NEAR the "best" I was expecting based on the item description and the few reviews I read. I will say, it does a great job of soaking up sweat! So perhaps if you have an advanced practice (where you're pretty much floating lightly in and out of poses), and you're looking for something that will actually draw moisture away from you, then I think this would work well. But if you're not advanced and you don't want to be distracted by your mat towel during practice, spend the extra money and get the Yogitoes or another mat with the rubber/silicone grippers that will actually grip against your mat during poses to help keep it in place.