Shangpule Compatible for Fitbit Charge 4 / Fitbit Charge 3 / Fitbit Charge 3 SE Bands, Genuine Leather Band Replacement Accessories Straps Women Men Small Large
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible with Fitbit Charge 4 / Charge 3 / Charge 3 SE Fitness Activity Tracker. Fits 5.1"-7.7" (130mm-195mm) wrist (Bands only, Tracker is not included).
- High-quality Leather hand-crafted replacement band, cut off from a whole leather, ultra soft and comfortable on your wrist, wear resistance, a subtle taper offer an elevated look, so it is perfect for comfortable daily use.
- Different colors to change your look and elevates your style for every occasion; 10 colors available: Black/Red/Yellow/Purple/Brown/Orange/Pink/Stone/Blue/Aquamarine/Snakeskin, enjoy your 365 coloful days with this fitbit charge 3 bands.
- Easy to install and remove with two sturdy metal connectors. When you slide the band into your tracker, you could hear a “Click” sound, no "fell apart" issue.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Unconditionally refund or resend with any quality problems within 12 month, and lifetime customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Specially designed for your Fitbit Charge 3/Charge 3 SE Fitness Activity Tracker. Personalized your Fitbit Charge 3 with this premium genuine leather band
Fits 5.1"-7.7" (130mm-195mm) wrist. Precise Multiple alternative holes and stainless steel buckle for adjustable length, no additional tool is required
Made of High quality Genuine leather material, ultra soft and comfortable on your wrist, safe and durable, no worry the color will rub off in few days.
Perfect match and security: stainless steel connectors match precisely with you Fitbit Charge 3 case interface with no gaps
Casual & Chic Style: Fits your daily or business outfits and is a good choice as an exquisite and shiny gift for any occasion: Christmas, Thanksgiving Day, Mother's Day, Wedding Anniversary, Birthday etc as a gift
1 x Leather Band for Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker(Bands only, Tracker is not included)
Leather bands aren't sweat or water resistant. Soaking them might cause discoloration or other damage. Keep the band dry, avoid putting it into the water directly. The leather bands are not designed to swim with.
To minimize discoloration and damage to these bands, limit exposure to moisture and substances like perfume, insect repellent, oil, lotion or dyed materials like denim.
Clean with a soft cloth. Can use a slightly moistened and wrung out microfiber cloth if removing debris.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : November 12, 2018
- Manufacturer : Shangpule
- ASIN : B07KG2J9DB
Best Sellers Rank:
#164,724 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #13,402 in Smart Arm & Wristband Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the one Shangpule sent me: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JJQ77QT
Original Review: Two stars.
"Too small and narrow"
I bought this based on how it looks on the first photo on the product page. It looks like it's an even width all the way around. Instead, I have a strap that narrows quite a bit from where it connects to the Charge 3 to the buckle. There's another photo that shows that it does narrow, but it looks like a different strap from the first photo. I'm a guy with an average wrist and this is too small. I have it on the last hole and it's too snug. The product description states "Women Men Small Large" but clearly that's not true. This is a woman's strap designed for small wrists. If you're a woman, I think you'll love this. It seems to be well made. I just wish it was wider and longer.
The band is thinner than the product photo seems to show, more like a women's watch band than a men's. After two months, part of the band is beginning to peel away as shown in the photo.
The leather at the bottom of the band one week in started to wear off and look rather ratty. I doubt this is real leather.
If you want a cheap band to dress up your fitbit this is fine. If you're looking for a true quality leather band, don't buy this.