Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

• Shape
  • Customer Reviews

on December 30, 2013
As a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer I am constantly seeking motivational fitness articles for my clients in regards to being in their forties and weight loss. Mary J Blige being a woman in her forties having achieved a naturally toned body through healthy eating, and fitness has motivated not only my clients but has given me a tangible piece of evidence to present to my clients of a woman that is in her forties and successful at weight loss and toning.
on June 2, 2015
Awesome read!
on June 15, 2012
Actually I just downloaded the free issue,I dont want to purchase. There was no warning or anything, just automatic charging to my account. I think that is not a good practice for these companies. Turns people the other way when making choices about purchasing the product.
on January 24, 2013
Jenny is amazing! Love her workout routine with trainer Mark Harari. Download the PulseTread iPhone app through [...]
Thanks SHAPE...always inspiring!
on October 14, 2012
I love being able to keep it green by viewing the magazine on my Kindle! Now I can keep issues I love without bulking up my pile of magazines.
on April 30, 2015
I find it repetitive and nothing really new or interesting. I'm sorry.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 28, 2013
Love the workout tips and the celebrity interviews. Lots of interesting, healthy recipes. Maybe one day I will try one.
on January 20, 2016
I love this magazine, but will never buy another magazine for my Kindle (this is the e-mag). Way too hard to read! Wish I could have returned it.
on July 21, 2015
It's a good on deck in my chair read !
on July 22, 2013
GREAT WORK OUT TIPS AND MEAL PLANS. BUT I NOTICE AT TIMES IT IS MISSING A FEW ARTICLES AND I COULD DO WITHOUT ALL THE ADS.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse