5-Year Indoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Coleshome Reversible L Shaped Desk 60.8" Home Office Desk with Round Corner Computer Desk with Large Monitor Stand, PC Table Workstation, Black
|Top Material||Engineered Wood|
|Material||Metal Frame + Engineered Wood|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- L Shaped Computer Desk with Wide Monitor Shelf & Leveling Studs: Wide desktop Sleek & Beveled. You will have plenty of surface space for writing, computer work and other home office activities.Adjustable leveling studs are included to keep the desk stable even on uneven floor.
- Modern Design with High Quality Material & Stability: A sturdy desk designed in elegance.Thick metal frames & Extra metal brackets ensure stability. Desktop made of MDF(Wooden Medium Density Fiberboard), waterproof and anti scratch, very easy to clean. Desk frame is made of heavy duty powder coated steel which ensures stability and durability, 1.57" by 0.7" bar width strong enough to support heavy duty parcels.
- Easy to Assemble & Switchable Sides: This elegant designed l shaped desk can be installed with the longer board placed on either side to fit different work habit(reversible). A detailed instruction manual and a screwdriver are provided.
- Desk available in multiple color and monitor shelf option: Desk Panel Dimension: 61" x 37" x 28"(with corner length). Large space for a computer desk, great choice for home office activity including writing work. Desk Height: 29". Plenty of leg room for rest and for storage.
- Customer Service: Your satisfaction is our first priority – We’ve got you covered anytime you have any issue regarding our product quality or any problem during use. Easy and fast replacement is guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I started the assembly on the short part of the desk with the monitor stand I noticed the legs were not correct. It seems the holes for the monitor stand were drilled on the wrong end of one of the leg tops. This caused an issue of not being able to correctly install the leg brace that goes on the bottom of the legs for side to side stability. I got around this by using the screws that would have gone through the holes in the leg to brace against the stability wire. This made the desk much more stable than it would have been without it but still not ideal. See the attached pictures for reference.
Otherwise it's a nice desk overall with plenty of desktop space without being too large. I have a dual monitor setup and there's plenty of room without looking cluttered. The depth is good also as the monitors are not 'in your face' but a decent distance away.
Added a star for the excellent customer service I received from the seller!
Feels very sturdy and even. The wood has a nice finish. It’s just the right size for my small one bedroom apartment - enough room for me to work, but is still pretty compact (the L shape definitely helps with space optimization). The monitor stand is a nice touch, though I think it might be a little too high to put my monitor on since I’m fairly short. The extra storage shelf will be useful regardless. Only thing that could make it better is a keyboard tray.
It was packaged well enough (lots of styrofoam) that there was no damage even with moving the box around quite a bit and taking it up stairs and even though there was a bit of damage to the outside of the box when it was delivered. When boxed the desk was quite heavy - liftable with two people but I couldn’t really lift it by myself. After it was put together, it feels lighter and I can move it around the room pretty easily, though due to the size and shape that’s easier to do with two people. Overall I’m very happy with it, great addition to my new apartment!
A few tips: The main "legs" of this all look very similar. It is VERY important that the two with bolt holes on the top be used for the short side of the "L", otherwise you'll be taking it back apart again later. The instructions kind of show that in the photos, but it's very easy to overlook... Ask me how I know.
Also, don't tighten everything down too tight until you have it all together.
Top reviews from other countries
The delivery time was much faster than expected, as I ordered it on October 22nd, and it came today on November 5th (2 weeks), instead of the month and a half anticipated time. The packaging however didn't come in the best condition. The box was torn up quite a bit, and the Styrofoam inside was all broken up. The table came out perfectly fine, so I guess it didn't matter.
The assembly was fairly easy, and takes under an hour to complete, but I'd say a few of the screws were slightly challenging to put in. Overall the desk is fairly sturdy and much more than it looks in the picture, but there is nothing attaching the legs of the long side and the short side, so it could definitely be more sturdy there.
Overall, it's a great table, and I'd definitely recommend .