Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 109 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on June 22, 2015
This dvd is hilarious. It was great to see Tommy Davidson perform as I had forgotten about him as a comedian. Cedric the Entertainer was a great host and was funny as ever. Great unit to add to your comedic arsenal and definitely worth the money. It's way more fun to stay home, relax and laugh out loud watching these comics do what they do best. Couldn't be happier, Great show!!
on June 14, 2016
This was an okay performance.Many of the All Star Comedy Jams that i've seen before and after this one (2009) seemed to have been much better. Honestly I think that the bar was set pretty high in the Comedy Jam that came out in 2007
on March 12, 2013
I enjoyed Shaq & Cedric The Entertainer Present: All Star Comedy Jam so much. I watched it all and then put it right back on and laughed at these wonderful comic all over again. Cedric The Entertainer, DeRay Davis, Tommy Davidson, Aries Spears and Kevin Hart are so Hillariously funny. What a great entertaining DVD. Hey, you all must check out my new friend,TEXTBOOKGURU. I will buy more DVDs for sure from them. It came on time and in excellant condition. No problems at all. I will watch this DVD over and over. You can't feel sad when you are laughing your way through life. This is a must have DVD.
Love,

Almarine The Redeemed
on May 15, 2013
I really enjoy Cedric no matter what the matter is, he's funny and down to earth and his reminds me of a late cousin of mine, and that Tommy Davison , straight stupid funny, he had me cracking my side, I didn't really care for the other guy (see I can't even remember his name) but that fool Kevin Hart that boy is something different and what I like most is that he loves his kids and his not embrassed about his height... I would recommend this to family and friends.
on June 1, 2017
Great
on October 22, 2014
This is the funniest one yet. i have the other DVDs in this series,and this one is by far the funniest. if you want a good gut busting laugh then you have to get this video.Cedric is an amazing host, and it just gets better from there with the comedians, however Tommy Davidson start off a little slow, but after that I promise you will laugh so hard. Worth the money,and anytime I want a good laugh I put this DVD in never gets old. Love, Love, Love it
on December 11, 2009
This was the best show ever! I don't care how often I watch it, I still crack my side! I think Tommy Davidson was funny as always. I could have done without DeRay Davis...he wasn't funny at all to me and bordered on being a bit on having issues with women. ARIES SPEARS WAS HILARIOUS!!!! Can he do an impression...OMG!!! He was awesome, outstanding, off 'da chain! His impression of Charles Barkley and Shaq doubles me over in laughter every time I see it. And lets not leave out KEVIN HART---HE IS SO FUNNY, OMG!! He kept us in stitches especially talking about his family at Chuck E. Cheese's and about double dating....too funny to miss!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS and watched for it to come out on DVD.
on May 3, 2015
awsome thnx
on April 1, 2011
Well, the humour and jokes performed by these five comedians are simply in a class of its own. There doesn't seem to be any school to learn from these comedians because they do it so naturally. Being from the UK, I find it unbelieveable to find how I can co-relate to what they were saying. They are not alone, because equally they are just a small section of American comedians, from a vast amount of even greater ones since past, that can tell humour in a way that leaves you gasping for air. I'm glad I bought this DVD
on May 22, 2012
This DVD is hilarious! I laughed a lot and hard when I initially watched this DVD and when I watched it the second and third time. To be honest I don't know how many times I've watched it but it was funny each and time. I'm one of those people that goes back and watches parts I really enjoyed and then try to tell their joke my way. The profanity was a bit much for my taste but I got beyond that and really enjoyed this DVD.