Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 191 reviews
on August 16, 2016
I can see the changes in Mary on this album. The songs that she sings about on here show someone who is clearly in love and has left all the baggage behind. The mood/tone is much more lighthearted than My Life and What's the 411? It also has more of a contemporary R&B sound than the gritty, hardcore hip hop beats you find on her first two albums. I generally prefer listening to her moody, emotionally driven albums because they resonate better on me. Even though I can't relate to the general theme of "Share My World", the songs are so nicely done that it makes you want to tune in and probably gets you in that romantic mood. One of the best R&B/Soul albums of 1997, for sure. She had the hottest producers in town that made the songs work and gave them that special spark...Babyface, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, R. Kelly, and Rodney Jerkins. So many good tracks on here, but if I have to choose my top 5 faves, it would be...

Top 5:

Get to Know You Better
on September 3, 2017
My mom loves her MJB.
on July 30, 2016
She just keeps on doing it...
on January 7, 2017
Love the Songs on this album but this co0y I received was a straight collectable as is im unable to enjoy the actual music dur to many scratches causeing skips. You get what you pay for and i should have just brought a brand new one.
on June 27, 2017
Mary Fan since day 1
on September 15, 2017
Love my CD
on April 2, 2017
Nice!
on August 29, 2016
received it in timely fashion! Amazon never disappoints! This CD here is a classic and I still bump my 90s hit! Best era of music hands down. They don't make music like this anymore.
on January 29, 2016
Mary's 3rd studio album is still fresh even after 17 years....
on July 14, 2015
I love MARY!!!! She is a successful women n this albulm was great!!!! Althogh when I got this package the album had a big scratch in front of it. I am still happy with this seller n package still even though it came scratched.