Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Share Your Abraham-Hicks Manifestations Here!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 16, 2008 8:51:00 PM PDT
Kitty Kellie says:
Those of us who have followed the works of Esther and Jerry Hicks and taken the teachings of Abraham seriously, I am interested in hearing about what you have been able to manifest in your life.

What processes worked for you? How long from the time you first discovered Abraham-Hicks did your deliberate manifestations begin to occur? What were the most thrilling manifestations? Did you ultimately enjoy "the ride on the river" more than the actual manifestation?

Reading your stories will help the rest of us by sparking our desires even more. They will show us that our desires are coming to us by bringing us evidence of others experiencing something similar to what we want and will help us come to that place of "knowing" that we are extensions of source energy and there is nothing we can not be, do, or have!

Cheers!
~Kitty Kellie

Posted on Feb 18, 2009 1:11:19 PM PST
Olivia June says:
I only discovered and put into practice the law of attraction a few weeks ago but already my personal sales at work (I am in a retail sales environment) have gone from being under my goal significantly to being almost the top seller (during a very bad recession , I might add) , simply by utilizing the creative workshop everyday and really seeing myself doing amazing and it happenng easily. This book has changed my life and I feel like I cant wait to finish my vision board (Im creating one in photoshop with web pictures so the ideas are limitless!) and bring more wonderful things into my life, I hope you do too!

Posted on Sep 26, 2010 9:51:27 AM PDT
Aspen says:
Just an oasis aspect experience.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2011 9:01:40 AM PDT
I have a beautiful Home. But more Importantly I have more clarity and a conscious awareness of who I am. Abraham makes you put the pieces together and life finally makes sense. Feeling Good, Feels Good.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2011 9:03:31 AM PDT
I have a beautiful Home. But more Importantly I have more clarity and a conscious awareness of who I am. Abraham makes you put the pieces together and life finally makes sense. Feeling Good, Feels Good.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2011 9:03:41 AM PDT

Posted on Sep 23, 2011 1:23:41 PM PDT
Z'annae says:
Hmm.. where to start? Where to start?

My mind is so overflooded with experiences and ideas that I almost went blank! lol. I tend to keep track of my manifestations in a private blog and physical diary to keep me motivated, cause I've shared these experiences and people tend to shrug them off as mere "coincidence" or "lucky." So they try to make me feel guilty for being "so lucky!" Even though these "moments of luck" didn't happen when I was a pessimist.

Here are some examples of what I've manifested. (My closest to being an instant manifestation)

I was lying on my bed, feeling great for the morning to come (something I strongly recommend, even if you're dreading something for the day... even physically, it's good for the stress.) And for a brief moment, I indulged in the beautiful idea of my bathing in my luxurious bathroom with yellow rose petals. I quickly pushed the idea to the side and rushed off to continue my day. Later that evening, a friend paid an unexpected visit, and when I opened the door ... there he stood, with a bouquet of yellow roses! This was out of character for him since he was just a friend! So when I asked him what possessed him to do such a thing, he said he was having Chinese for dinner and a fortune cookie told him that he would make a friend very happy if he bought her some flowers. Perfect explanation, right? But why yellow? Why roses? Needless to say, I honored the night with the indulgence.

And that's just a tiny experience, mind you.

Right now, I'm living in my dream home, which I had NEVER imagined I'd be in just a few years ago, but that's another story for another time (it's quite long and complex since it's a very meaningful experience full of synchronicity, interesting coincidences and opportunities that should not have been there normally.)

My best advice to you is to give it a try. Everything else is "just stories" until YOU prove to yourself what's real and what's not. The only downside to all of this is that you're left with experiences that merely become "stories" to those who don't believe. And that's a pretty bad downside when you don't want to be seen as crazy! x)

You can join a community and give this positive thinking a shot for free at CoCreatingOurReality.com It's pretty much a blog site for like minded people posting their experiences. Sign up for free and post a blog once a day for may 21 days and see how your life improves. Psychologically, physically and yes, "externally" (with meaningful coincidences, amazing opportunities, etc...)

You don't have to BUY anything to be positive. Look up some free articles online. Read motivational stories that get your heart pumping, etc.

What I've seriously found VERY effective is cutting out magazine pieces and taping them up to a cardboard. That's one of my "stronger points." I guess that's what we're supposed to seek, right? What works for us, what are out "key points"? =)

I've met people I've only dreamed about meeting, been to places I wanted to be (by sudden opportunity or coincidence, sometimes just because I could) and accomplished things I would otherwise had been closed to. And it's true what they say, you still desire to create more. So keep a diary cause otherwise, you'll lose track and forget that there's something meaningful going on behind it all.

Just my own two cents.

Posted on Nov 12, 2015 7:03:38 PM PST
Wow, thank you for sharing this with us. I am definitely in alignment with manifesting what we want by our intention and ability to stay clear and focused on the vibration we are seeking. I am so thrilled there are others collectively offering their experiences and sharing motivation. I a, joining that site right now. Thank you for your many blessings and offerings.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  May 16, 2008
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham by Jerry Hicks (Paperback - September 25, 2006)
4.3 out of 5 stars (773)