|Print List Price:||$17.90|
Save $4.95 (28%)
SharePoint Online Exercises: Step by step on how to create common business solutions Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 143 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Recommended for people just starting to learn SharePoint
- Simply goes through the steps to achieve a goal at each section, without much wording
- I finished all exercises within 2 days.
- Prepares you to explore more out there in SharePoint world
- Big plus is official Youtube videos which helps when you feel you are stuck. It actually helped me a couple of times.
- Another great thing was I asked a technical question in Youtube comment section. I received a response in a hour! This itself is worth more than the price I paid for the book!!
- Small minus is the book needs some proof reading. There are some sections copied&pasted and left some words unchanged. (For example, Step3, sub-step 2, at page 71, "Project" should be replaced with "Contoso Doc, Contoso Presentation, and Contoso Spreadsheet". At page 75, sub-step 8, the line has a sentence "Step 3, create a "Spain" calendar app." that is actually unused in the exercise.At page 59, sub-step 6, it should be 'Content Search' instead of 'Content Query' (the screenshot is wrong too). At page 57, Step 15, Sub-step 6, it should be "Support Projects" instead of "Production Projects"
- That being said, I think this is a great book overall.