Sharing Christ With the Dying: Bringing Hope to Those Near the End of Life Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
She and her husband live in Granada
Hills, California. Learn more at
www.cloudandfire.org. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
From the Back Cover
Melody Rossi saw God work in the hearts of three close family members after she had nearly given up hope that they might believe before dying. As their hearts softened to the gospel message she witnessed their spiritual births.
These experiences inspired Melody to write this practical book filled with hope, joy, and wisdom. When your friend or family member is facing death, here is the help you need to share Christ in loving, nonconfrontational ways. It will show you how to
· Serve in ways that speak louder than words
· Respond to signs of spiritual openness
· Discuss matters of eternal importance
· Cope with the ups and downs of this difficult time
In addition, it offers you spiritual care, answering your questions about end-of-life issues, and addressing your grief and loss.
"Melody Rossi gives up-close-and-personal counsel on many questions surrounding end-of-life issues. I highly recommend Sharing Christ With the Dying."--Joni Eareckson Tada --This text refers to the paperback edition.
- File Size : 3227 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 194 pages
- Publisher : Bethany House Publishers; Reprint Edition (June 10, 2014)
- Publication Date : June 10, 2014
- Language: : English
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,733,128 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: