Consider these available items
Shark BBQ Grill Tongs for Camping, Red, 16 Inch Long Reach, Lightweight, Sturdy, Barbecue Tongs with Comfortable Ergonomic Handle, Durable Alloy That Will Never Rust, Lasts A Lifetime
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STURDY AND DURABLE FOR HEAVY LIFTING - Made from a solid lightweight alloy, these tongs are tough enough to lift heavy objects with ease, strong and sturdy to maintain its shape under heavy use, and durable to last a lifetime.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FOR PRECISION CONTROL - The grill tongs use a unique pantographic (scissor-like) design to produce a strong and precise mechanical grip that is stronger and far superior to standard rear-hinged grill tongs. This design places your hand at the rear end of the tongs and provides an extra 6 inches of flame clearance compared with similar sized rear-hinged tongs.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP, EASY ON YOUR HANDS - Never pinch your hand again! The grill tongs are designed to keep your hands clear of moving parts. The handles have smooth edges for a pleasant touch. Forget about overly-tight springs that tire your thumbs. Our grill tongs do not use springs and will never tire your hands.
- QUALITY MATERIALS THAT WILL NEVER RUST - The grill tongs are made from a high-quality alloy used for cookware found in most restaurants and homes. The handles are powder coated and baked, a process that permanently fuses paint with metal. It's superior to spray-painted surfaces and keeps paint flakes off your food. The tongs are dishwasher safe. To maintain it's luster, we recommend hand-washing with a soft dish cloth and soap.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK! We trust you will love the Shark BBQ grill tong as much as we do. We are so confident in the quality of our product that we guarantee it for life. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, contact us directly for a full refund. Lookout for low-cost imitations and brands that won't offer this risk free service.
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tired of your old clumsy grill tongs? We refined and built a high-quality grill tong that solves the shortcomings of tongs that pinch your hand, tire your thumbs, flip open and make a mess, and worst of all, drop your steak on the floor. Built with marine grade alloys that will never rust, our shark BBQ grill tongs are easy to clean and will last a lifetime. We improved the design of an old favorite for a stronger, more comfortable grip that keeps your hand a safe distance from hot flames. The lightweight frame is strong and durable and sturdy enough to lift the heaviest steaks, briskets, ribs, t-bones, corn on the cob, and anything else you can fit on a fire. The tong tips are perfectly shaped with a precise grip to turn smaller, more delicate foods with ease. We trust you will love the Shark BBQ grill tong as much as we do. We are so confident in the quality of our product that we guarantee it for life. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, contact us directly for a full refund. A note about cleaning: Hand-wash recommended. The tongs are dishwasher-safe and will function just fine after a cleaning cycle. Corrosive conditions inside dishwashers however, oxidize and discolor aluminum cookware. Acidity in barbecue sauces and marinades have a similar effect. Hand-wash will keep it looking better for longer.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are the best tools to use for grilling.
No more dropping a steak or sausage in the dirt at the campsite.
Perfect transfer of pressure, allowing easy turn of kebabs or that 1 inch steak without dropping it.
First - operation. I can accurately apply as much or as little pressure to grip whatever I'm grilling. This is what I like most about this tool - I can feel exactly what I'm doing since there is no tension which I'm working against.
Second - overall design. The scissor like shape feels familiar and comfortable in my hand - plus I won't pinch or burn my hand using this - and most importantly probably is that it sits around my fingers and cannot slip from my hand. On the business end the slight inward angle of the jaw tip provides more than adequate bite. (It opens to over 5 inches, though practical operation probably up to 5 inches)
It is sturdy but lightweight - I can flip and pick up anything on the grill with this thing.