Shark Steam Mop Hard Floor Cleaner for Cleaning and Sanitizing with XL Removable Water Tank and 18-Foot Power Cord (S1000A),White
- Water tank capacity 12.68 fluid ounce. The power of steam Made easy
- Effortlessly clean and sanitize with just water sanitization studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary. See owner's guide for details
- Removes grease and grime no chemicals and no residue
- Easily fill and refill XL removable water tank. On demand steam ready within 30 seconds
- Lightweight and compact. Easy to use and store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Clean and sanitize* with just water.
- On-demand steam ready within 30 seconds.
- Remove grease and grime.
- Easily fill and refill XL removable water tank.
- Lightweight and compact. Easy to use and store.
- *Sanitization studies were conducted under controlled test conditions. Household conditions and results may vary.
Shark Steam Mop
Effortlessly clean with the power of steam. With just water, quickly cut through stuck-on messes – no chemicals and no residue.
- Effortlessly clean with the power of steam. With just water, quickly cut through stuck-on messes—no chemicals and no residue. Designed with ease in mind, the Shark Steam Mop is lightweight and maneuverable, allowing you to get into tight spaces. Its large water tank means you can clean more floor without having to stop. And when you do need to refill, the removable tank makes it easy. The Steam Mop’s compact size and upright lock means it's easy to store, too.
Shark Steam Mop Hard Floor Cleaner for Cleaning and Sanitizing with XL Removable Water Tank and 18 Foot Power Cord (S1000A)
Compare with similar items
Shark Steam Pocket Mop Hard Floor Cleaner with Swivel Steering XL Water Tank (S3501), 18 Feet Power cord
Shark Steam Mop, White/Seafoam
Bissell Steam Mop, Steamer, Tile, Hard Wood Floor Cleaner, 1806, Sapphire Powerfresh Deluxe
Shark Genius Hard Floor Cleaning System Pocket (S5003D) Steam Mop, Burgundy/Gray
BISSELL Power Fresh Steam Mop, Floor Steamer, Tile Cleaner, and Hard Wood Floor Cleaner, 1940, Blue Powerfresh
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||White||Purple||White/Seafoam||Sapphire Powerfresh Deluxe||Burgundy/Gray||Blue Powerfresh|
|Item Dimensions||11.02 x 7.40 x 46.06 inches||51.20 x 12.00 x 5.90 inches||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 inches||9.50 x 13.00 x 46.00 inches||47.10 x 13.80 x 7.00 inches||11.60 x 7.10 x 28.60 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The left side of the photo is before and the right side is 5 minutes after—in the same lighting and angle of photo. There are no windows or anything to change the lighting in the bathroom either.
The extra pad is great for a backup as well.
After six months of use, the steam mop stopped producing steam. Shark has no customer service email address, so if you have a problem, you need to call their customer service line, which would be fine if it ever connected with a human, but it doesn't. I can't even address my concerns with the company because their customer service line keeps hanging up on me before I can reach a human, there is no customer service email address (how this is possible in 2018, I have no idea), and I have a broken, defective steam mop. Really such a disappointing experience.
1) This is a good alternative to clean your hard floors without chemicals, buckets with water, or those ugly mops.
2) The machine is quiet and very lightweight.
3)Since it steam, there is no "clean" smell, but you can put a few drops or essential oil in the water thank to leave that nice clean smell in your home.
CONS: Be aware that:
1) You must vacuum or sweep your floors very well, as the smallest amount of dust will collect on the pads;
2) Unless you are only cleaning a small area, you will definitely need to buy more than the 2 pads that come with the steamer; and
3) I wouldn't dare to wash the dirty pads in the washing machine, because they do get really dirty. I hand washed them with dishwasher in the sink and put them to dry in my patio.
Top reviews from other countries
Lo único que no me agrada es que no hay otro forma de apagarla a menos que se desenchufe, estaría genial que tuviera un interruptor y que se pudiera regular la cantidad de vapor sin estar bombeando todo el tiempo, aunque se hace de manera automática como si uno trapeara.
Los pads si recogen todo, yo los lavo a mano con detergente líquido y los cuelgo al sol, quedan listos para el siguiente día de limpieza.