Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Shark IQ RV1001, Wi-Fi Connected, Home Mapping Robot Vacuum, Without Auto-Empty dock, Black
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor|
|Controller Type||Amazon Alexa, Voice Control|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unbeatable suction vs. any Shark robot vacuum for pickup of large and small debris, as well as pet hair on carpets and hard-floors.
- Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair from the brushroll as it cleans--no more hair wrap.
- Schedule whole-home cleanings or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the Shark Clean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Total Home Mapping with Room Select maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- Methodically cleans row by row and then navigates room to room for complete home coverage.
- Wattage: 35.3 W. Cleaning path width- 5.63 inch
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy this product as Renewed and save $166.12 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Intelligent Multi-Room Cleaning
Powerful cleaning on floors, carpets, and edges. Home mapping and intelligent navigation deliver row-by-row, room-by-room cleaning throughout your home. Meet the latest in Shark robot innovation.
Shark cleaning performance.
Shark's latest robot vacuum tackles large debris, small debris, and stuck-on dust on your floors and carpets.
Removes pet hair and long hair from the brushroll—no more hair wrap.
Dual Edge & Corner Brushes
Angled side brushes dig deep into edges and corners to clean dust, dirt, and debris.
XL Dust Cup
A high-capacity dust cup gives Shark IQ Robot long runtimes for thorough pickup throughout your home.
IQ Nav with home mapping.
Knows Where It's Been
Delivers 50% better coverage by cleaning row by row, room by room (vs. Shark ION R75 in multi-room layout).
Knows Where to Go
Home mapping lets you select which rooms to clean immediately—or schedule a whole-home clean—through the app.
Knows Where to Resume
Returns to the dock, recharges, and can pick up where it left off.
App and Voice Control
"Alexa, have Shark clean my living room."
Tell your robot where or when to clean with the app or with voice control via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Designed for Homes with Pets
Powerful suction and a re-engineered brushroll combine with a high-efficiency filter that captures dust, dander, and allergens.
|Shark IQ Robot Vacuum R101, Wi-Fi Connected, Home Mapping (RV1001)||Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty Vacuum: Self-Empty Base, Wi-Fi, Home Mapping RV1001AE||Shark ION Robot Vacuum R87 with Wi-Fi||Shark ION Robot Vacuum R76 with Wi-Fi|
|Navigation||IQ NAV||IQ NAV||Auto-Sense||Auto-Sense|
|Suction (as compared to Shark ION RV700 series)||Best||Best||Better||Good|
|Capacity||Up to 30 days of dirt and debris||XL dust bin||XL dust bin||Standard|
|Recharge & Resume Cleaning||✓||✓||-||-|
|App & Voice Control||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Home Mapping & Room Select||✓||✓||-||-|
With IQ NAV , your robot maps your whole home, allowing you to select which rooms to clean right now with Shark Clean App or Alexa. It methodically cleans row by row and navigates to the next room to assure total home cleaning. The Shark IQ Robot has Shark suction power and features a self-cleaning brush roll to remove hair wrap as it cleans. The XL dust bin and high-efficiency filter capture dust, debris, and pet allergens. Give your home a constant state of clean carpets and floors.Filter type: Non-washable
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Updating to 3 stars
They must have pushed new firmware or updated the app. The vac now leaves the dock straight (it used to always leave and then spin to about 200 degrees so it always started cleaning on an angle) Room mapping now works. If you select all the rooms, it cleans one at a time FULLY before going to the next. It now finds the dock fine and is no longer just going in circles and pausing. Its still VERY loud hence the 3 stars. I'll keep updating as time goes on.
Reducing it to one star. I was able to capture a video of it just going in circles and ramming itself into the dock. You can hear how LOUD it is. I just started the bot when the video was shot. It left the dock, sat there for a while, then just started going in circles. Once I powered it off and on, it was fine. I have to turn it off and on every couple cleanings. STAY AWAY FROM THIS VAC untill they can work out the bugs.
Had to delete the map a re-map again. Map got corrupted and kept crashing the app. I think Shark rolled this out too early to compete with Roomba and the self emptying bin. The vacuum itself has great suction but is extremely loud on hard wood floors and tile. It's somewhat quieter on carpet but not much. Finding the dock is hit or miss after an hour cleaning. Sometimes it just goes in circles five feet from the dock and pauses. I have to lift it up and put it on the dock. Other times it goes right to it from across the house. Thats with Full lighting in the rooms. It just gets confused. Hopefully more updates are coming and maybe a firmware update for the bot itself. Still trying to give this one a chance...
After mapping my entire floor plan, and setting up rooms...it cannot differentiate between rooms. I can select what rooms to clean but it proceeds to clean the entire floor plan. The actual cleaning is GREAT! The app...not so much.
This would be a 5 star vacuum but WOW is it LOUD! And it's not the motor. It's the new style brush head. Between the fins and the teeth that clean the brush roll, it constantly makes a "slapping" sound like there is something in brush. I own a Shark S87, Deebot N79s, Samsung R7040, and the Coredy R650. All are super quiet (even the other Shark) but this one! Man its loud! It has a proprietary brush roll so there is no changing it. Shark needs to do something about this noise! Forget running it at night. You can barely have a conversation with it running. I'll be contacting Shark about this and will update my review once I hear back.
1. The vacuum is really powerful. I have one robot from other company. It can collect pets' hair and dust in one time running, even from carpet. I have a dog and a cat. IQ R101 will clean all their hair and I don't need to worry about the allergy stuff. Now I'm really in to it and need to run the clean process every day! It saved me a lot of cleaning time.
2. The vacuum is really smart. The first time it goes through the whole process around 1.5 hour in our entire house.(3b/1b). The time and routing system will get improved every time. After several times, it will improve to need less than one hour. The route pattern gets better significantly. It will bypass the cables and furnitures automatically.
3. Mobile app enabled. This mobile app is extremely useful while using vacuum robots. It can help you with start/stop cleaning process; locate your vacuum; display the stats for the robot like battery percentage; schedule the clean process and even buying accessories like filter.
Dislike: the noise with this robot is slightly louder than competitor. However, they are at about the same level. Apparently, with better vacuum power there must be louder noise. I'm totally ok with it.
I have the lesser model for the upstairs and use this on the main floor since there’s more traffic and I’m super impressed with how much better this one works. I have a standup Shark Vacuum that cleans really well and this one picks up the same amount of debris- actually more since it goes under a lot of my furniture. I’ve only used it twice, so it hasn’t run enough times to finish mapping my house, so I’m hoping that it will clean quicker once the mapping completes.
I make sure to vacuum every two days and I make sure to empty the dustpan halfway through cleanings because it fills up- I have two Great Danes, so there’s a lot of dog hair. Speaking of hair, I did notice that there wasn’t any human hair wrapped around the roller once it got done.
It does come with safety strips to block off “do not disturb” areas, but I don’t need to use those, so I’m not sure how well they work.
The application and wireless pairing is a breeze.
My only complaint— it’s kind of loud.
Lastly, I just recommend fully charging it before you first use it.