Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 14, 2015
Snow Shark is a low-low-low rock bottom low budgeted independent movie featuring no one of any importance. They would have had to work a lot harder to even reach the status of rank amateurs. There is very little of anything here to recommend this movie. The story could have been promising; it is a goofy premise, a prehistoric shark trapped in the snow. Sadly, it just looks like something someone filmed in their backyard. Got a bunch of friends together and put on a show for their own amusement. It's obvious that they didn't waste much time on the script or story, borrowing elements from better creature features. The dialog, as delivered by `actors' trying too hard to act, is dreadful. Everyone is overly mannered, stilted, unnatural; their awkward performances couldn't be more stagey. If this was meant to be a parody of monster movies, it failed to meet its goal. If this was meant to be taken seriously............ouch.

This is beyond bad, it's abysmal. It should have come with a warning label.
on July 28, 2015
No. Is this so bad that's good? No. I bought this without reading the reviews, thinking it was one of those cheesey SyFy Channel films and since it was only $2.99, I thought what the hell. What I got was a film put together by a group of friends in their backyards and basements. I think what made this DVD worth it was the extras: three short films and some funny behind the scenes stuff. What really hurt this film is the "actors", most looked like they weren't even trying. What could have made this goofy fun is if they went really over the top and played up the bargin basement film making.Over all it's not bad for $3 and might inspire others to do their own films, hopefully with a little more flair.
on May 17, 2017
If you like bad movies, this one is pretty good. 5 stars does not mean masterpiece, only that it should meet your good-time expectations with friends.

One party member had to leave early, but we enjoyed texting her the plot points along the way and getting her incredulous responses. This is not a film to sit silently through: audience participation should be considered mandatory.
on July 29, 2013
Very bad acting and if your a country person this movie isn't for you there are a lot of talk down to us country folk from people with PHD's esp a blond bitch named Wendy who is one of the scientist she contines to talk down to a "Hick" as she calls him because he didn't go to college or get a PHD well lady neither did I but I think Im pretty damn smart! stupid ass thankfully my prayers were answered and she was eaten in the end haha!!! The acting was bad there was mild nudity not bad no sex thank god but the shark was awesome I liked the end not giving any spoilers away even though the acting was bad it kept me intranced because I had to see what happened and how they killed the shark and who got eaten who didn't blah blah blah Im not going to tell you any of that watch the movie you well like it but don't buy it for $13 do what I did and get it used at a much cheaper price I got mine for $4 well worth it Im going to watch it again... Love it!!!! It might be because I love sharks so much I don't know...
on May 26, 2015
Too lame to finish, although growing up where the snow piles up, I am nearly certain that a shark could not navigate. At least a normal shark could not navigate in two to three feet of snow (like I am supposing others may not realize sharks cant swim in snow). However, when I shared the movie title with my daughter, she got a huge kick and did not really know they made such ludicrous productions.
on April 9, 2015
This movie can be a little boring at times, but it's okay for the price. Yes, very campy, and few special features if I remember correctly. The movie came fine and in good shape. it's best to watch this movie with a group of friends to truly enjoy the cheesiness. Don't expect a whole lot. an interesting movie, though slightly boring at times, but worth the small price of $4.99
on October 24, 2013
This wasn't even laughable just bad. I love 'B' and "c" movies. I love disaster movies and especially Shark movies (Sharknado is a winner!) but this was a waste of time.
The dialogue was written by people who had never passed an English exam in junior high let alone high school. The sets were worse than what any one of you could do in your own backyard and the continuity was continually changing. For example in one scene that takes place in a bar after coming in from a snow storm the jackets have snow on them, then they don't , then they do, then they don't, then one does but the other doesn't.. very strange.
Special effects aren't even 'special' enough to be called special.. more like extra elementary school credit. But wait, that would be demeaning the children. save your money and get this in a yard sale for a quarter.
On the other hand... watch Sharknado and know they have started filming Sharknado 2 and some of us are looking forward to it!
on March 16, 2016
Great DIY monster movie about a shark that swims in snow. (Bet you'd never have guessed that's what this was about.)
Fun performances by not-bad amateur cast.
Great no-budget effects!
SO glad some DIY guys thought of this title before The Asylum made some bland CGI crapfest starring Eric Estrada and Tiffany called Snow Shark!
on April 3, 2013
the movie did not meet my expecations. I waited for 6 months to see this movie and I was so disappointed. It was a little like sand sharks, the filming was not good, the movie was to short, not enough shark exposure, they didn,t explain how can a shark live underground in the snow. This movie is not worth the price, I,m sorry but I,m being honest, I love shark movies and I,ve seen a lot of them and this is one of the worst I,ve seen.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on May 17, 2015
Too stupid to even be campy funny for people who like this stuff. Don't do it.