Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E, White and Silver
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.00 (20%)|
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
- Brush roll shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Power on floors, power everywhere else.
Deep-clean carpets, tackle hard floors, and take on above-floor messes with a detachable Lift-Away pod. This upright vacuum cleaner delivers powerful cleaning on floors— and everywhere else.
Versatile cleaning with Lift-Away.
1. Upright mode
Get powerful, traditional cleaning on carpets and hard floors.
2. Lift-Away on stairs
No need to carry the whole vacuum—just detach the pod for easy lightweight cleaning on stairs.
3. Lift-Away overhead
Lift away the pod and detach the cleaner head for lightweight, above-floor cleaning.
Signature Shark features.
Powerful deep cleaning
This pet vacuum cleaner gives you deep cleaning of embedded hair and dirt on carpet and powerful suction on hard floors.
XL-capacity dust cup
Navigator is a bagless vacuum cleaner—an XL dust cup gives you extended cleaning to tackle your whole home without interruption.
Anti-Allergen Complete Seal
Capture and trap 99.9% of dust and allergens while preventing them from escaping back into the air. Based on ASTM F1977 of particles .3 microns or larger.
Equipped with dynamic swivel steering, this Navigator provides excellent control when maneuvering around furniture and other obstacles.
|Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum (NV356E)||Shark Navigator Pet Plus Upright Vacuum (NV251)||Shark Navigator Zero-M Pet Pro Upright Vacuum (ZU62)||Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed Upright Vacuum (NV803)||Shark Navigator Zero-M Lift-Away Speed Upright Vacuum (ZU561)||Shark APEX DuoClean with Zero-M Powered Lift-Away Upright Vacuum (AZ1002)|
|Anti-Allergen Complete Seal + a HEPA Filter||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Product weight (lbs.)||13.7||16||16||14.5||13.4||17.1|
|Cord length (ft.)||25||25||25||30||25||30|
|LED lights||-||-||-||On floor nozzle||-||On floor nozzle & handle|
A lightweight 2 in 1 Lift Away upright vacuum with a detachable canister for portable cleaning power. With the push of a button, Lift Away technology allows you to lift the canister away and easily clean in hard to reach areas. This vacuum is also equipped with a completely sealed system and a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens. It also includes a Brush roll Shutoff button so you can easily switch between carpet and bare floor cleaning, and fine particles off your bare floors.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The reason I bought this vacuum when I broke a piece off my Rotator was the reviews I read on a couple of sites.
This vacuum has a ton of suction but it doesn't pick up well. I can't figure it out and it drives me nuts because it should do better than the Rotator. I wonder if I got a lemon. The reason I wonder that is the dust going into the canister gets stuck on something close to the top that projects out a bit, inside the canister, so the dust doesn't spin round inside.
It works extremely well on hardwood floors, better than the Rotator, and it is smaller and lighter which I like, but in the end I couldn't live with inferior performance, so I bought another Shark Rotator. I tested the 2 and the Rotator does pick up more, enough that I am satisfied having purchased it.
I would have sent the Navigator back but by the time I figured I was going to buy the Rotator, about 3 weeks, it was well used and I had no idea how to disassemble it and get it back into the box.
The 'wand' handle is awkward and shaped funny.
I like that the canister comes apart to use on stairs; but the placement/design of the canister and brush head make it awkward to use under tables and chairs.
Mine did not come with all the attachments it said it was supposed to come with, disappointed, because I spent more money on this one than the other because it said it had the attachments I was looking for.
Easy to clean and store.
So I did some research - I googled reviews websites and read up on them. This Shark vacuum cleaner was among the top performers in every review website I looked at - when I saw how inexpensive it was here on Amazon (I don't remember if it was in a sale or not) I thought I would take a gamble and buy it. We have now been using it for a few months and my wife is already a big fan. It's not too heavy, its powerful, it's easy to use, it can come apart to make it easier to clean stairs - it's well built and generally appears to be great value for money. At half the price of an equivalent Dyson - i'm delighted :)
Cons: Too gimmicky. Cord too short. “Flexible hose” too short and not very flexible.
But for CA$220 delivered to your door, what more could you expect? Vacuuming sucks at the best of times, but once I figured out how to use the not-very-intuitive Navigator, I found our home to be appreciatively cleaner than the “old” vacuum was ever able to make it.
- It is not overly heavy, as some other reviews may have indicated.
- The ability to detach the main canister and to use the wand is a game changer. It was pointed out in some other reviews that the hose stiffens to the point that it becomes too short. That is simply not the case -- it stretches out easily.
- The unit has a cord whether operated as an upright vacuum or with the detached portable canister. The cord is not a burden in either of its modes. The vacuum should be held by the canister handle when operated in detached mode, and there is no reason to hold the cord.
- The level of suction on carpet is very powerful. Importantly, though, users have the ability to adjust the level of suction by turning a section close to the handle.
- **My vacuum did not come with the microfiber pad that is pictured** The ability to turn off the brushes is great for preventing scratches on hard wood floors. Because the brushes are not used, however, the vacuum will not pick up absolutely everything. This is a necessary compromise. This vacuum is best used for a "first over" of hard wood floors, and then followed up with by a other cleaning methods.
- The canister holds a lot of dirt and does not need to be emptied often. Additionally, it's fairly easy to dispose of its contents.
- I paid $222.38 CDN for it over amazon.ca
I cannot comment too much on the effectiveness of the HEPA filter or how often it needs to be replaced because I have owned the unit for only about a month.
At 1/3 the cost, the Shark NV356E addressed both of these issues. I'm happily returning the Miele for this vacuum.
I was weary that it would be cheap plastic junk, but I am impressed by the amount of design engineering. Everything is well thought-out. The suction is on par with the Miele, the electric brush far outperforms, the dust bin seems to work great with no noticeable smell of leaking particles, and the lift away feature is actually very nice. I can't attest to how long it will last, but the only thing I miss from the Miele will be the retractable cord.
Needless to say I am very satisfied.