Consider these available items
Shark Professional, Garment Steamer with Auto-Shut Off and Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1600 Watts Electric Steam Iron (GI405), Blue,
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Shark Professional Steam Power Iron will become your trusted tool to keep clothes and other fabrics free from wrinkles—leaving a crisp tailored finish.
- The secret to the Professional Steam Power Iron’s success is the rapid heat up time, granting the user faster, more effective pressing of delicate and heavy-duty fabrics.
- The compact design of the Shark Professional Steam Power Iron allows for easy operation.
- Innovative features like the 8" premium stainless-steel soleplate with Smooth Glide Maneuverability and 1600 watts of power give you the unmatched ability and control to remove the most stubborn wrinkles from clothes and fabrics.
- With a multi-position auto shut-off and double the steam capability compared to other competing full size irons in the market, the Shark Professional Steam Power Iron is guaranteed to impress.
- 8” Premium Stainless Steel Soleplate with Advanced Stability
- Electronic Fabric Selector Dial
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Shark Professional Steam Iron, Garment Steamer with Auto-Shut Off and Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1600 Watts (GI405), Blue
Compare with similar items
Sunbeam Steammaster Steam Iron | 1400 Watt Large Anti-Drip Nonstick Stainless Steel Iron with Steam Control and Retractable Cord, Chrome/Teal
Shark Steam Iron, Original Version, Red
Maytag M400 Steam Iron, M400-SpeedHeat
BEAUTURAL 1800-Watt Steam Iron with Digital LCD Screen, Double-Layer and Ceramic Coated Soleplate, 3-Way Auto-Off, 9 Preset Temperature and Steam Settings for Variable Fabric
|Item Dimensions||11.90 x 4.50 x 6.70 inches||14.00 x 6.20 x 6.30 inches||11.80 x 5.40 x 6.40 inches||11.25 x 4.50 x 5.50 inches||11.30 x 4.88 x 5.75 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) I've had it for only 2 months and the steamer button is already broken
3) The iron face is horrible it has already damaged several of my garments regardless of heat setting
I do not recommend this product. Was surprised that my 15 dollar iron from target functioned three times better and was a more quality product. I just know there are other options out there and I have been very dissatisfied with my selection of this model.
Finally I bought this iron. Holy F. I can iron 6 garments in the time it used to take for 2. The steam setting is for real. Only go over the wrinkles once and you're done. Heavy duty enough you don't have to put all your weight into it. I love the large plate. I think the stainless steel won't leave marks the way the old non-stick coatings used to break down. I like the thin point for getting into seams.
I'm in love.