Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.85 shipping
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3601D)
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- (2) Quick-Release Mop Heads provided for cleaning large areas or more detailed spaces in your home
- Super-heated steam is ready in 30 seconds and provides 99.9% sanitization on hard floors with no harsh chemicals
- Three levels of Intelligent Steam Control ensure you have the right amount of steam for every cleaning task
- Shark Steam Pocket echnology provides double-sided cleaning with every pad
- Superior cleaning, faster dry times
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $70.00.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 1 Rectangle Mop Head.
- 1 Triangle Mop Head.
- 1 Shark Washable All-Purpose Rectangle Pocket Pad.
- 1 Shark Washable All-Purpose Triangle Pocket Pad.
- Filling Flask.
- 22 feet Power Cord.
Shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3601D)
- (2) Quick-Release Mop Heads provided for cleaning large areas or more detailed spaces in your home.
- Super-heated steam is ready in 30 seconds and provides 99.9% sanitization on hard floors with no harsh chemicals.
- Three levels of Intelligent Steam Control ensure you have the right amount of steam for every cleaning task.
- Shark Steam Pocket technology provides double-sided cleaning with every pad.
- Superior cleaning, faster dry times.
Steam Pocket - Sanitizing from all sides to completely clean hard floors. Swivel Steering - East to maneuver into tight corners and around furniture. Carpet Glider - Freshens and deodorize your rugs and carpet. 99% Sanitization - Turn ordinary tap water into super-heated steam to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria including, e-coli, staph and samonella. Also kills 99.9% of the virus that causes H1N1. Three Steam Settings - Allow you to select the perfect amount of steam for every floor type and every cleaning task. Can be used on Laminate, Bamboo, Hardwood, Marble, Tile, Stone, Carpet (with Glider)
Compare with similar items
BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop, Floor Steamer, Tile Cleaner, and Hard Wood Floor Cleaner, 1940
Shark Steam Pocket Mop (S3501)
Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop System (S5003D)
STEAM POCKET 3.0
Shark Lift-Away Pro Steam Pocket Mop (S3973D)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||aSavings - Same Day Shipping||Amazon.com|
|Color||White and Silver_shark Professional Steam Pocket Mop (S3601d)||Blue||Lavender||Gray||White||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||5.9 x 12 x 51.2 in||7.1 x 11.6 x 28.6 in||12 x 51.2 x 5.9 in||11.81 x 47.09 x 11.81 in||8.9 x 29.2 x 6.3 in||12 x 12 x 51.2 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
6/4/16 UPDATE: I am updating my Review from 4 starts to 5. Originally my steamer did not arrive with the Triangle Mop head and Pad. I was pleasantly surprised when a Shark rep. saw my review and offered to send me the parts that were missing. I am happy to report after sending my contact info my accessories arrived. Thank you SHARK!! I appreciate you making things right and would like to say your wonderful customer service is refreshing!
I received my steam mop today, and I just got finished cleaning two floors that I NEVER thought would get completely clean. This Shark mop was my last stop before a) buying a full powered 200+$ steamer canister machine or b) hiring someone to come in and clean my floors on a regular basis. In all honesty, a steamer canister machine would have been demotivating, and I probably wouldn't have used it, only because it would have been a pain in the ass to lug out and put back. This little Shark mop is great - it's lightweight enough to use daily if you want to, and it takes very little elbow grease to use it. You don't need bulging biceps to handle it, move it around, or use it.
I did two passes over an 8 x 8 foot vinyl floor and it looks brand new. In fact, I now want to purchase new lights in the room so I can show off my "new" floor!
I did two passes with the triangle (smaller) attachment in my smallest bathroom (7 x 3 ft) with a white vinyl floor, and it too looked like new. It's a pebbly kind of white vinyl - I actually like it, but dirt and crud really does stick in those little concave pebbly spaces, and this mop picked them right up. First I scrubbed the bathroom floor with the scrubber side and then turned it over and used the mopper side. The floor looks great. I was considering replacing the vinyl with ceramic black and white hex tile, and I will probably still do that, but I feel like now this bathroom floor (which is REALLY white) has a new lease on life, and I may keep it a while longer.
This mop is light enough for someone to use on a daily basis. In fact, I can't wait to make another pass with my mop in some of the crevices and around the edges of the larger floor tomorrow! I've only used this tonight for my first time, but I don't find anything demotivating about this mop. It's not too heavy, all of the parts work the way they are supposed to, it is easy to change out the fabric pads, and you get audible feedback on when steam is running low or gone. I'm planning to order more triangle pads, since I have a small house and small areas to clean, I found the triangles more useful for my purposes.
I want to use this on my hardwood floors as well. But I bought it primarily for my vinyl.
I really recommend this mop. I didn't read any of the negative reviews on it, but I used it out of the box tonight for the first time and it works great.
One thing to note, if you have been using mops and soap to clean your floors as I was, the first few times you use the steamer the results might not be that great. It took me 3-4 times of using steam to get rid of all the stuff on my floors, including the dirt. I was horrified by the amount of dirt on the steamer pads the first few times I used them. Now I can go a couple weeks without steaming and when I do, I can do a whole room with one pad and it is not that dirty.
I don't have to pour out buckets of water and make a mess. I don't have to wait for water to fill the buckets either. My floor washing is now faster and easier. My back no longer hurts when I wash the kitchen floor. One more thing....it isn't really heavy.