Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright (HV301)" and save 52% off the $249.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright (HV301)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-lightweight. At under 8 pounds, it converts into a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning.
- Dust-Away hard floor attachment + 1 washable microfiber pad. Picks up large debris and fine dust from bare floors.
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet.
- Swivel Steering. Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture.
- Dual storage options. Fix the dust cup to the bottom of the wand or secure it to the wall mount.
- Never Loses Suction or Power
- Cleans Bare Floors and Deep Cleans Carpets
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Product Name||Rocket Ultra-Light Upright (HV302)||Rocket Deluxe Pro Ultra-Light Upright (HV322)||DuoClean Rocket Ultra-Light Upright (HV382)|
|Description||An ultra-light upright that easily converts into a hand vacuum.||An ultra-light upright with LED lights that easily converts into a hand vacuum.||An ultra-light upright with LED lights and DuoClean Technology, which gives you two brushrolls to remove large, small and stuck-on particles from carpets and floors.|
|Converts to hand vacuum||✔||✔||✔|
|LED lights||on the floor nozzle and hand vac||on the floor nozzle and hand vac|
|Removable brushroll with brushroll garage||✔||✔|
|Washable foam filters||✔||✔||✔|
|Product Weight/Cord Length||7.6 lbs. / 25 ft.||8.6 lbs. / 30 ft.||9.9 lbs. / 30 ft.|
|Dust Cup Capacity/Cleaning Path Width||.42 dry quarts / 10 in.||.91 dry quarts / 10 in.||.91 dry quarts / 8.5 in.|
|Accessories||Dusting Brush, 5" Crevice Tool, Upholstery Tool, Accessory Bag, Hard Floor Hero & Car Detail Kit||Pet Multi-Tool, Duster Crevice Tool, Hard Floor Hero, Multi-Angle Dusting Brush||Pet Multi-Tool & Duster Crevice Tool|
At under 8 pounds, this ultra-lightweight upright vacuum easily converts into a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning. It's equipped with No Loss of Suction Technology and swivel steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture. It offers two storage options, and comes with the Dust-Away hard floor attachment to pick up debris and dust your bare floors.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
> What I love about it:
> -It's powerful
> -It does a great job cleaning the snips on my hardwood floors as well as carpeted floors
> -It's corded so always ready to use with no need to wait for recharging
> -It has a long cord - I can vacuum all my hardwood floors without changing to another outlet
> -It's so easy to operate - I love that I can switch it on and off with just a flick of my thumb
> -It's easy to empty the dust canister
> -I love, love, love the attachments - especially the wand for under the stove and refrigerator is great, it even cleans my dryer vent
> -I also love, love, love the micro attachments - I've used them to clean the crumbs out of the toaster, clean the snips of thread under the sewing machine and in the bobbin case, clean the dirt out of the computer printer,clean the panel edges of our 6-panel doors since a dust rag just can't get into the corners, and clean nooks and crannies in my car that I never could reach with an ordinary crevice tool.
> I'm sure I'll find more things I love about the Rocket the more I use it.
> What I don't like about it:
> So far, I haven't found anything not to like about the Rocket.
1) The motor is at the top of the "stick" vs. other vacuums. Why would anyone think it can stand up? Look at the photos. Duh! I use mine inside my house, I have no problem finding something to lean it against. Problem solved.
2) It is a smaller unit, as such it is reasonably expected that the container is smaller. All you have to do is pay attention to what your buying. Again, look at the photos. If you need something larger, then don't buy this item.
3) You do have to carry the whole unit to empty it. Either way I have to carry something over to the trash and empty it.
I have 3 small dogs. As a test, i used my old vacuum then used the Rocket. The amount of dirt and hair this picked up AFTER using my other vacuum was disturbing. The transition from carpet to tile/hardwood is a great feature. A simple sliding of the switch is all you need and the brush motor turns off. No more flying debris across tile or wood.
This product is not for everyone. All I can say is pay attention to what you are buying and make sure it fits your needs correctly. Bashing a well designed product that works as advertised because you did not pay attention to your needs is simply unfair.