Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright (HV301)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA and Imported
- Ultra-lightweight. At under 8 pounds, it converts into a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning.
- Dust-Away hard floor attachment + 1 washable microfiber pad. Picks up large debris and fine dust from bare floors.
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet.
- Swivel Steering. Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture.
- Dual storage options. Fix the dust cup to the bottom of the wand or secure it to the wall mount.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
|Product Name||Rocket Ultra-Light Upright (HV302)||Rocket Deluxe Pro Ultra-Light Upright (HV322)||DuoClean Rocket Ultra-Light Upright (HV382)|
|Description||An ultra-light upright that easily converts into a hand vacuum.||An ultra-light upright with LED lights that easily converts into a hand vacuum.||An ultra-light upright with LED lights and DuoClean Technology, which gives you two brushrolls to remove large, small and stuck-on particles from carpets and floors.|
|Converts to hand vacuum||✓||✓||✓|
|LED lights||on the floor nozzle and hand vac||on the floor nozzle and hand vac|
|Removable brushroll with brushroll garage||✓||✓|
|Washable foam filters||✓||✓||✓|
|Product Weight/Cord Length||7.6 lbs. / 25 ft.||8.6 lbs. / 30 ft.||9.9 lbs. / 30 ft.|
|Dust Cup Capacity/Cleaning Path Width||.42 dry quarts / 10 in.||.91 dry quarts / 10 in.||.91 dry quarts / 8.5 in.|
|Accessories||Dusting Brush, 5" Crevice Tool, Upholstery Tool, Accessory Bag, Hard Floor Hero & Car Detail Kit||Pet Multi-Tool, Duster Crevice Tool, Hard Floor Hero, Multi-Angle Dusting Brush||Pet Multi-Tool & Duster Crevice Tool|
At under 8 pounds, this ultra-lightweight upright vacuum easily converts into a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning. It's equipped with No Loss of Suction Technology and swivel steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture. It offers two storage options, and comes with the Dust-Away hard floor attachment to pick up debris and dust your bare floors.
Compare to similar items
This item Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright (HV301)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.8 x 10.5 x 46 in||9.8 x 10.5 x 46 in||9.6 x 10.5 x 46 in||9 x 9 x 45 in||8 x 10.63 x 25 in||8.2 x 9.8 x 46.4 in|
|Item Weight||7.6 lbs||7.6 lbs||7.5 lbs||4.7 lbs||12 lbs||4.5 lbs|
|Additional Features||HEPA media||Swivel steering||Cordless, Superior pick-up power on pet hair||Cyclonic, Headlights||Cordless, Auto-height adjustment, Bagless||Hassle-free., cordless, bagless|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
> What I love about it:
> -It's powerful
> -It does a great job cleaning the snips on my hardwood floors as well as carpeted floors
> -It's corded so always ready to use with no need to wait for recharging
> -It has a long cord - I can vacuum all my hardwood floors without changing to another outlet
> -It's so easy to operate - I love that I can switch it on and off with just a flick of my thumb
> -It's easy to empty the dust canister
> -I love, love, love the attachments - especially the wand for under the stove and refrigerator is great, it even cleans my dryer vent
> -I also love, love, love the micro attachments - I've used them to clean the crumbs out of the toaster, clean the snips of thread under the sewing machine and in the bobbin case, clean the dirt out of the computer printer,clean the panel edges of our 6-panel doors since a dust rag just can't get into the corners, and clean nooks and crannies in my car that I never could reach with an ordinary crevice tool.
> I'm sure I'll find more things I love about the Rocket the more I use it.
> What I don't like about it:
> So far, I haven't found anything not to like about the Rocket.
- suction excellent, better than my old Sears bagged canister.
- works very well as a hand vac. Brush roll attachment fits on the head for thoroughly cleaning stairs.
- lots of useful attachments.
- suction plus brush roll is almost too harsh. Really picks up fibers. Careful using on old rugs on high setting.
- brush roll does leave a little dust on bare floors but not as much as other vacs I've used. Haven't tried the floor attachment or dust pad that came with it.
- quickly gets heavy for one-handed use. I often grip it under the dust cup and hold it with both hands.
- doesn't go under furniture as well as it might if the lower cord hook didn't stick up so high.
- it should be able to stand up by itself so you don't have to lay it down or prop it against something when you want to move a chair or wastebasket. But the brush roll should turn off when it's in the upright position. Otherwise it would chew up the rug too much.
- would be handy if the cord could detach from the head. I have to carry the cord as well as the head when I take it out to the garbage can to empty it.
- as other people have said, it picks up so much that you do have to empty it after one or two rooms.
Compared with other vacs, which usually stop suction after a few minutes, don't pick up, are heavy and hard to empty this vac is just wonderful. So easy to grab and go. Can't do without it now.
The Shark vac has strong suction as advertised and although it is a little heavy if you can't lift it then maybe someone else should be doing the vacuuming. I am 5'1" 105 pounds and I have no problem maneuvering this thing around my place. I have yet to try it on my hard floors but I have no doubt that it will exceed my expectations once again!
the rug at home and freguently I have to make several passes at the office to pick up dirt, tiny bits of paper. Nice long cord.