2 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Hand Vacuum and Anti-Allergy Seal (NV752), Bordeaux (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor|
|Model Name||Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Shark's original full-sized Powered Lift-Away. The canister detaches to deep-clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- XL capacity with full-size performance.
- Fingertip controls allow you to easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet mode. The dust cup holds 3. 3 dry quarts
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
This product is also available in New condition for $18.05 more than the current Renewed price.
Only 2 left in stock - order soon.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
Buy with Confidence
Parts are functional and work like new
Exterior looks like new
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update later the same day:
So apparently I spoke too soon. After taking my new vacuum upstairs, went to turn it on and the brush roll on the floor nozzle wouldn't work. Contacted Amazon Tech support and was then connected to shark. They informed me that my floor nozzle was defective and would send me another no charge. Well, I had to finish vacuuming so I decided to just use the mini brush roll to finish the little I had left, well went to turn it on AMD the whole unit started sputtering like it was about to short out or blow up. I then called shark back and they said I would have to wait until the floor nozzle was sent to me to start a new claim (what is the point of having the floor nozzle without a working vacuum to attach it to?) She then said that since I bought it today, it would be better to go through Amazon. I then called back to Amazon and told them the dilemma, after being put on hold twice, she informed me all she could do is write up a ticket and someone would contact me in 3 to 5 business days. I told her that was unacceptable and I would just return the dang thing, and that is what I am doing. So now , I have to carry the heavy box to my nearest UPS store with my 2 year old and return it. I have no idea why she couldn't just send me a replacement and have this defective one picked up? First time I have ever been extremely dissatisfied with both Shark or Amazon.
Does it solve all of my problems? No, I still have a long commute and lots of needy family. Does it slurp up my dog's hair like I'd slurp a bowl of my grandma's spaghetti? Also no, but I'll give it a silver medal. I took it over ~200 sqft when I first got it and had to empty it from the things my old (and admittedly dying) vac missed. It's good enough that I felt like leaving a review.
– The liftaway is a game-changer. Dual-wielding the canister and the main head feels really, really good after using a traditional bagless.
— I can feel how deep it's cleaning. I get to the edge of a rug and I have to question going over it. Also may be due to new.
— Bought it on refurb, so the price was right.
— Did well on the tile, too.
— Seems to do well with fur.
— Really easy to empty the canister.
— I had to go over stringy bits twice.
— Small chamber.
— ... you have to read the instructions. The different release buttons weren't immediately obvious—and I'm a nerd.
— Canister is a little small. I'll probably need to empty it each time I clean in my 1BD1BR, but I also have a very sheddy dog.
— No space on it to store its Big, Bad Fur-Buster attachment.
Overall 4/5 for the refurb price, but I would have expected more if I had paid for it new.
Also, I'm really judgey; please take my 4/5 as a recommendation.
For the functioning of its primary job of suction and brushing the carpet it is nice. But that kind of makes those two good things worthless when the vacuum physically fails. This vacuum is detachable in many ways so you would expect quality parts where the most stress is.
I would not recommend this vacuum to any one whodoesnt want to buy a vacuum every six months....