Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shark Toilet Topper Peel 'N Place Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Sh)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on February 16, 2013
Who needs a toilet peel and place party accessory? Apparently we do. My kids and I find this a wonderful and funny addition to our bathroom motif. I like this because it is amusing and not a permanent fixture. If and when I ever get tired of it, i can simply and easily peel it away. It is like a window cling. It has not interfered with normal use or cleaning and again brings a smirk to all of our faces. I love it when guests come out of our bathroom and ask if we know if there is a Shark in our toilet? What can I say? I am easily amused.
on August 5, 2014
Pros
• Awesome
• Funny

Cons
• Does not fill the entire lid.

Overall
This was a great addition to my Sharknado 2 viewing party, but I was surprised it was smaller than the lid to a standard toilet. Still gave it 5 stars.
on November 11, 2014
We love this on our toilet. It was easy to apply. It's a bit funny when people use the bathroom for the first time. My daughter is a shark lover, so we are having fun with this. We have had it for about 2 months now and it is holding up nicely on our hard topped toilet lid.
on July 8, 2016
This Shark Toilet decoration was a great addition to my son's birthday! Beware, it is a bit scary looking, so little ones may not want to go near it. It was easy to place and adjust for the most realistic effect. A definite must for any shark themed party, or if you just really like all things shark!
review image
on August 30, 2014
This was a whim purchase. My wife said "what were you thinking?", but I tell you, my Grandson who received it as a Birthday present, has had the most fun with it. More fun than his video games!
on March 7, 2014
This is a great novelty gag to have for the guest toilet for my husband's 40th Luau-themed Birthday party. I know the guests will get a kick out of it. If it holds up well, I'll leave it on for the whole summer.
on June 19, 2014
This arrived yesterday, and I am thoroughly entertained. Very excited to let unsuspecting guests discover our new "Toilet Shark" on their own (cue evil cackle.) This is for sure one of my favorite Amazon purchases thus far, and considering the price I can't imagine why you wouldn't want one of your very own. Easy to apply and easy to remove. If you have a toilet lid with a slight dome to it watch out for air bubbles when you place the shark.
on November 20, 2012
Bought this for the kids' bathroom as an amusing accessory. It was easy to install & is especially hilarious when the cat sits in the center of the lid. Helps remind everyone to keep the lid down!
on February 19, 2015
Made really well and no matter how much you clean the toilet the decal will not come off and my kids think it's hilarious and if we get tired of it you can just peel it off so no biggie!
review image
on July 1, 2013
This product was shipped in a large envelope. It should have been rolled in put in a tube. there was a large crease through the middle becuase the post office folded the envelope in half. That caused the sticker to have a kick in it and it wouldn't stick on flat. Bummer....