Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty and covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Shark Rocket Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning with Swivel Steering (HV302), Gray/Orange
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.00 (25%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Converts into a handheld vacuum for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning
- Extra tools allows you to reach tight spaces, tackle pet hair and much more for a whole-home clean
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet cleaning
- Hang the handheld vacuum from the hook on the bottom of the wand for convenient storage
- Swivel Steering for excellent control and to maneuver around furniture.Cleaning path width (in.): 8.5
- Includes: Shark Rocket Corded Stick Vacuum, Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool, Precision Duster
- Product Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Hand Vac Weight: 3.01 lbs
Buy this product as Renewed and save $24.58 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum (HV302)||Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum (HV322)||Shark Rocket DuoClean Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum (HV382)||Shark APEX DuoClean with Self-Cleaning Brushroll Corded Stick Vacuum (ZS362)||Shark Rocket Self-Cleaning Brushroll Ultra-Light Corded Stick Vacuum (ZS351)|
|Converts to hand vacuum||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Product weight (lbs.)||8.2||9.1||9.9||10||8.8|
|LED lights||-||-||-||On floor nozzle & hand vacuum||-|
|Cord length (ft.)||25||25||30||30||25|
|Hose length (ft.)||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Dust cup capacity (quarts)||0.42||0.69||0.91||0.74||0.8|
This corded stick vacuum easily converts into a handheld vacuum for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning. It's equipped with Swivel Steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture, and can be stored conveniently by attaching the handheld vacuum to the bottom of the wand.
Compare with similar items
Bissell Featherweight Stick Lightweight Bagless Vacuum, 2033, One Size Fits All, Blue
MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum 4 in 1 Powerful Suction Stick Handheld Vacuum Cleaner for Home Hard Floor Carpet Car Pet - XL-618A, Lightweight
Shark HV382 Rocket DuoClean Ultra-Light Corded (Non-Cordless) Bagless Carpet and Hard Floor with Hand Vacuum, Charcoal
Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Upright Corded Stick Vacuum, Bordeaux
Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dark Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||10.50 x 9.80 x 46.00 inches||8.30 x 9.50 x 44.25 inches||44.10 x 9.00 x 10.20 inches||10.20 x 9.80 x 46.40 inches||13.00 x 10.25 x 47.50 inches||6.00 x 10.00 x 44.00 inches|
|Item Weight||13.90 lbs||2.60 lbs||3.30 lbs||9.90 lbs||8.60 lbs||3.97 lbs|
|Special Features||Swivel steering||—||
🎁 Super Long-lasting Battery & Powerful Suction
🎁 High-efficiency Cyclone + HEPA Filtration System
🎁 Convenient Cordless Using + Widely Applicable Two Modes,
🎁Product Category: Vacuum Cleaner
🎁Product Model: XL-618A
🎁Dust Cup Capacity: 1.2L
🎁Rated Voltage: 22.2V
🎁Charging Time: 5.5hours
🎁Rated Power: 100W
🎁Battery Capacity: 2200mah
🎁Power Adapter Input: 100-240V-50/60HZ
🎁Power Adapter Output: 26VDC 400MA
🎁Usage Time: 35mins(low speed)/20mins(high speed)
|Removable dustcup||Advanced Swivel Steering||corded, removeable dust cup, 9.5" cleaning path, Swivel Steering, washable filters, steel handle material|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
According to their 5 year limited warranty, this part should be covered!
What is not covered by this warranty?
1. Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as foam filters, HEPA filters, pads, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at sharkaccessories.com.
2. Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
3. Damage caused by misuse (e.g., vacuuming up water or other liquids), abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., not cleaning the filters), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
4. Consequential and incidental damages.
5. Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by SharkNinja. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the SharkNinja product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
6. Products purchased, used, or operated outside North America.
****Update 1.5 years later**** this and boy is still kicking and guess what, that dog grew up and hair is EVERYWHERE! This device does its job over and over - still exceedingly satisfied.
I am "upgrading" my old vacuum to this Shark vacuum. I have had a Hoover Nano cyclonic for 6 years next month. I purchased it when I moved into my old apartment in April 2011. I had all carpet there. Here in my new apartment, I have all hardwood except an area rug in living room and bedroom is carpet. I also have two dogs and two cats that leave hair and cat litter everywhere. Slowly I was losing the constant sweeping battle. Most vacuums I have run across have had such hit or miss reviews so I was hesitant. I finally decided to give this one a try.
-seems to have great suction and cleaning power. Mildly embarrassed at how much came out of my carpets and I just vacuumed a couple days ago with the old one.
- I love the long cord. I can do the whole apartment except half the bedroom without unplugging it. Makes it go so much faster.
- easy to put together. No screwing required.
-lots of various cleaning attachments. Although I will admit I probably won't use them.
-quiet!! (As compared to previous vacuum). One of the cats didn't even move until I almost ran him over.
-very easy swivel maneuver. I can go up and down and almost completely horizontal without ever moving.
-small head and ability to lay flat means less furniture to nove.
-small dirt container means quicker emptying.
-the weight is in the handle so your arm does get quite the workout. I can not see someone like my mom who is 66 being able to use and maneuver this vacuum.
-it blows pretty warm almost hot air right where your arm is. It's not bad just kinda a small annoyance.
So overall, I am really happy and impressed with this thing so far.
Top international reviews
I heard horror stories about Dyson batteries lasting 10 minutes, so I don’t mind the cord. It’s quite long and I can do around 1,200 square feet by using 3 plugs total to maneuver around.
Love how easy it is to store and the bag that comes to put all the attachments in. Great little tool! Not to replace full-size unless you live in a small 1000 square. Foot max home but perfect for the camper/car/boat detailing!!!
*update 2 months use: I love it...scratch that...I freaking LOVE this thing...Dyson hasn’t come out of closet since I purchased lmao! Love how quick and light it is...BUY one of these things!
It is definitely top heavy(though still very light), and the dirt canister is quite small (though I am able to do all of my hard wood floors without emptying it - in the rooms with rug I can barely do an entire room before it needs to be emptied)
I also love how easy it is to maneuver and use on my couches!
All in all it’s an amazing product. I read a lot of reviews on this before buying and I don’t regret it at all!