Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
1 X Shark XLT3501 (EXTRA LARGE), Set of 4, Microfiber Cleaning Pads for the Steam Pocket Mop.
|Price:||$11.91 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- These pads are for the XL Rectangle Mop Head ONLY and offer 33-percent more cleaning capacity than all-purpose cleaning pockets
- Measures approximately 17 x 7 inches
- Soft microfiber material gently loosens, lifts, and absorbs dust and dirt
- Finger loops enable easy application and removal; machine-washable
- Set of 4 XLT3501 (XL = EXTRA LARGE) cleaning pads for use with Shark Steam Pocket Mop
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here are the problems you will face using these, but there is a solution of sorts that I used.
1) Lengthwise (16 inch side) - too long, basically nothing you can do to fix this and not really a problem when using and you can live with it.
2) Width wise (7 1/4 inch side) - it will be loose and rotate a bit when you push and pull your steam mop. Here is where the problem lies that others have complained about. Being that it is "microfibered" and not chenille, there is less of air spacing/gap between the floor and the steam mop head, (this is why the chenille type moves so well across the floor, and the microfiber "wet from the steam" is like pushing a wet towel with a stick across the floor. Added that this mop head also rotates because its too big, makes it even worst trying to push this back and forth. Sort of like when you push your mop it drives itself into the floor to stick. Which leaves you only able to pull the steam mop towards you, rather than back and forth. This gets tiring very fast.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Finally found replacement mop covers for my steam mop. These clean well and also wash up well ready for the next usePublished 16 days ago by MN in Florida
A slight difference from the original covers and a good improvement. These covers wear well and do a great job.Published 17 days ago by Joanie
They don't fit like the original pads and are too big to be effective.Published 28 days ago by Hugo I. Flores
Do not like the material. The one that came with the mop is short mop rope, this one make it almost impossible to move around. Unable to use at all.Published 1 month ago by Geneva Null
Pads stick to tile & hardwood floor surfaces. Purchased to use with Large mop head on new Shark steam pro and literally could not push the mop head across the floor -- not sure... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rachael Prescott
Good purchase for the price except 2 pads are defective. I will have to sew my own velcro strip as the loop part is flat so it doesn't secure the pad.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is the second time I've purchased this product. However, these new pockets are made of cheap quality microfiber rather than terry cloth. They are also super thin. Read morePublished 1 month ago by c crane