Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on May 27, 2015
Per the image and product description, there should be two types of pads - an all-purpose scrubbing pad AND a heavy duty cleaning pad. This is NOT the case! I was excited to finally find these replacement mops for my Shark XT2010; therefore I ordered 3 packs (6 total mops) only to receive 6 heavy duty cleaning pads, all with the very thick bristles. The box I received had 3 soft black plastic packages inside of it - they did not come in the mfg box (image shown). I WANT the all-purpose scrubbing pads because I feel those work the best, but evidently I need to search elsewhere because of false advertising.
on December 1, 2012
I received 2 different types of mop heads, albeit in a timely fashion. The one is cut so asymmetrical that it doesn't fit all the parts on the bottom to stick on properly. The one that does fit seems to work okay. They have a horrible chemical smell when the mop is running. The bottoms of the mops are totally different as well. Washing instructions are in German. These are not Shark brand pads. Very disappointed.
on March 12, 2017
I am very happy with the Shark mop replacement pads, and the price was great also.
on October 5, 2013
This product is not the original pads that come with this steam mop vacuum. It doesn't even come in the Shark box that is displayed here. You get one pad that is too thick that it won't allow the vacuum to even more around and you get another pad that is too thin and barely holds anything before you have to replace it. This is the first time I am really disappointed in Amazon. I hope that Amazon does not do business with this seller.
on January 30, 2013
I don't think these are genuine shark products at all (or at least they weren't from the seller I bought them from). They fit my van-then-steam but are bigger than my original ones and to me they feel cheaper in quality. No shark brand symbol on the tag like my originals. Shipping cost was also ridiculous for so small a package.They work just fine, but I would not buy again.
on December 30, 2017
I love this product. I received the Shark Vac-then-steam mop as a gift. I had to get more pads, I like the way they are so easy to use. I was really impressed with how clean my floor is after using them. They wash up pretty good too.
on February 3, 2016
Arrived quickly and does exactly what it is intended
on November 26, 2015
work well and glide over the wood floors with little resistance.
on March 16, 2017