Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SharkBite U514LFA End Cap Plumbing Fitting, 1/2 In..." and save 30% off the $7.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SharkBite U514LFA End Cap Plumbing Fitting, 1/2 Inch, PEX Fittings, Push-to-Connect, Copper, CPVC
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: 1/2 inch end cap requires no special tools, no soldering, no crimping or glue. Just push to create a watertight seal
- COPPER, PEX, CPVC: Cap off Copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipe lines. Great for stub outs and pressure testing a home as they take no time to cure.
- COMPATIBLE PRODUCT: Same as part number U514LFZ and U514LF
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand that can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- CERTIFIED: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200°F and can be reused up to four times
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
From Meter to Fixture
As the pioneer of push-to-connect, we are continuing to invest in world-class technology for helping the plumbing trade find new ways to work more efficiently. SharkBite products are certified to industry standards and field-proven with more than 1.5 million connections made every week.
SharkBite End Cap
The SharkBite End Cap push-to-connect are the easiest way to cap off your Copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipe lines. There is no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required. These fittings are great for stub outs and pressure testing a home as they take no time to cure.
SharkBite push-to-connect plumbing fittings are as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by our specially-formulated O-ring. Once inserted, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.
- Designed for potable water and radiant heating.
- Rated up to 200 degrees and 200 psi.
- Fits copper tubing and CTS, CPVC and PEX.
- Integral pipe liner for PEX installations.
- Inspector friendly; peace of mind!
- Lead free DZR brass body resistant to corrosion.
How To Install SharkBite Push-To-Connect Fittings
Cut the pipe square removing rough edges and debris. Mark the pipe to the correct insertion depth.
Push pipe and fitting together up to the depth mark.
Only when the pipe has passed through the o-ring and reaches the tube stop is the secure joint created.
SharkBite's quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite owns the entire manufacturing process, from raw brass to finished product, making SharkBite the only push-to-connect brand that can ensure a clean, leak-free connection.
|Disconnect Clip||Disconnect Tongs||PEX Tubing||Straight Coupling||Tee Connector||90-Degree Elbow|
|Sizes Available||1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"||1/2", 3/4", 1"||1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"||1/2", 3/4, 1"||1/2", 3/4, 1"||1/2", 3/4, 1"|
|Application||Disconnects pipe from PEX, CPVC or copper tubing.||Disconnects pipe from PEX, CPVC or copper tubing.||Residential and commercial plumbing.||Joins copper, CPVC, HDPE or PEX pipe.||Joins copper, CPVC, HDPE or PEX pipe.||Joins copper, CPVC, HDPE or PEX pipe.|