Shark Navigator Lift-Away (NV353)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lift-Away. Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
- 2-in-1 Vacuum: Upright and Lift-Away for portable cleaning.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Powerful and lightweight. Portable and versatile at only 12.5 pounds.
- Brushroll Shutoff. Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Vacuum Series||Shark Navigator Lift-Away - NV350 series (NV352, NV353)||Shark Navigator Professional Lift-Away - NV370 series (NV356E, NV370)||Shark Rotator Lift-Away - NV500 series (NV501, NV502, NV510, NV552)||Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed - NV680 series (NV681, NV682, NV683)|
|Product Weight and Pod Weight (Without Cord)||12.5 pounds; 7.5 pounds||13.7 pounds; 8 pounds||15.5 pounds; 8.4 pounds||13.2 pounds; 5.9 pounds|
|Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Swivel Steering||✓||✓||yes, with LED Lights||yes, with LED Lights|
|Finger Tip Controls||✓|
|Included Accessories||(1) Dusting Brush (2) 5.5” Crevice Tool (3) 24” Bonus Crevice Tool||(1) Dusting Brush (2) 8" Crevice Tool (3) Pet Power Brush (4) Dust-Away Hard Floord Attachment with 2 Microfiber Pads||(1) Dusting Brush (2) 12" Crevice Tool (3) Premium Pet Power Brush.||(1) Duster Crevice (2) Pet Multi Tool (3) Dust-Away Hard Floor Attachment with 1 Microfiber Pad|
|Bonus Tools||Wide Pet Upholstery Tool (NV352), Pet Power Brush (NV353)||Accessory Bag (NV370)||Straight Nozzle (NV501, NV502), Wide Upholstery Tool (NV501, NV552), Canister Caddy (NV502, NV552), Car Detail Kit (NV502), Under Appliance Wand (NV552), Dust-Away with 1 Microfiber Pad (NV552)||Pet Power Brush (NV682), Home + Car Detail Kit (NV683), Canister Caddy (NV683), Dust-Away Pro Nozzle with 1 Microfiber Pad (NV681, NV682)|
|Dust Cup Capacity (Max Fill Line)||1.2 dry quarts||2.2 dry quarts||1.3 dry quarts||0.9 dry quarts|
|Hose Length (Compressed) and Cord Length||5 feet; 25 feet||5 feet; 30 feet||8.4 feet; 30 feet||6 feet; 30 feet|
|Cleaning Path Width||9.25 inches||9.5 inches||9.5 inches||10.5 inches|
A lightweight 2-in-1 Lift-Away upright vacuum with a detachable canister for portable cleaning power. With the push of a button, Lift-Away technology allows you to lift the canister away and easily clean in hard-to-reach areas. This vacuum is also armed with swivel steering for excellent control when maneuvering around furniture, and has a completely sealed system with a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens. Additionally, it has a Brushroll Shutoff button so you can easily switch between carpet and bare floor cleaning, and a Power Brush for pet hair pickup.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Lavender||Lavender||White and Silver||Shark Navigator Vacuum (Nv22s)- Silver||Multi||Shark Navigator (Nv22l)- Lavendar|
|Item Dimensions||11.4 x 15 x 45.5 in||11.4 x 15 x 45.5 in||11.4 x 14.96 x 45.5 in||14 x 11.9 x 46 in||15 x 29.5 x 13.25 in||14 x 11.9 x 46 in|
|Item Weight||12.5 lbs||12.5 lbs||13.7 lbs||14.9 lbs||15 lbs||14.9 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||Swivel Steering||30 feet power cord||corded, bagless, pet hair||corded, pet hair, Washable filter||Never Loses Suction Technology|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do find that the tank which holds the debree, is a little smaller so I have to empty it more often (I have a German Shepherd and they DO shed awful). I must admit I have not used the feature as yet where you can separate it into 2 parts and use a smaller version of the machine. But so far, I am very pleased with it.
Also, I am finding that the spongy filter is in need of washy on a regular basis which I would prefer not having to do but I guess that is what helps to trap the dust. I would recommend this machine for someone looking for an economical purchase compared to the more expensive versions out there and still get a good performance.
I would buy this again...
It could use a bigger canister, but part of the reason we got it was so our kids could use it, so I think this was a fair trade-off. It may be that our house is just ridiculously dirty or it may be that this thing is just really good, but it's almost always full after one vacuuming of our three bedroom house.
1. The electrical cord comes out on the right side...this would would be okay for a left handed person, but I am right handed and like to hold the cord in loops in my left hand as I vacuum with my right.
2. Hose coil is too tight and does not stretch easily, it topples the vacuum if you pull with the least bit of pressure.
3. Inside the dirt chamber, the intake chamber is too close to the one side wall of the plastic, every time I vacuum, the cat hair clumps in this spot, becoming lodged between the chamber and wall, have to pull cat hair clump out with fingers....getting covered in dirt as doing it.
4. Curved handle is cumbersome and unforgiving, rather clumsy, and not easy to use for someone with smaller hands.
5. There is no long extender piece, and only 1 foam filter comes with it, no extra.
6. It swivels too much for my liking,because the chamber part is heavy, when the head swivels it tends to take the whole vacuum down sideways. It is too heavy for me.
I loved my other Shark that I had for years. I don't like this one at all, I have to "fight" with it too much. I will look for the model I had previously, and then will give this one away. At my age, I need cleaning to be a little more effortless, I simply don't have the strength any more. Suction is good and I liked the purple color, that is all I can say about it that I like.