BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Sharks Tattoos (Dover Tattoos)
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 5, 2017
These cool little tattoos was for my godson I love the realisticness of all the sharks in the tattoo collection he enjoys wearing tattoos and I enjoy a good tattoo for him
on April 26, 2017
perfect stocking stuffer for the shark enthusiast.
on November 9, 2016
these inexpensive tats were a complete surprise to my boys who are soorting these like the real thing. great find!
Enthusiast: Cookingon December 25, 2016
Got a great reaction from two young boys who got these as stocking stuffers.
on November 21, 2015
I was honestly expecting more tattoos in this little book. I will say I should have read the information on the page better. Upon recieving this product I was not fully impressed with what they looked like. I wanted more. My child has an insane obsession with sharks and I know that he will love these. Just like any temp tattoo I would have to say the amount that it lasts is typical. You just have to remember to not put it in a sweaty place.
on March 20, 2017
Stocking stuffer
on December 13, 2016
This isn't even a "book" of tattoos. Its like 4inches by 5-6inches and one cellophane sleeve of like 10 shark tattoos. Rather disappointed. I messed up for not checking size or reading the description better. So I won't be giving this to my grandson as a gift. I will be using this as a stockng stuffer. :-)
on October 11, 2016
Bought for my nephew for his birthday. He just loves sharks.
on July 17, 2017
Love It!
on June 7, 2016
Horrible quality. This tiny booklet came with only a few tattoos. My son took a bath the day we put one on and just water washed it off. No oil needed as explained. Don't waste your time and money. Junk!