Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Draw 50 Sharks, Whales, and Other Sea Creatures: The Step-by-Step Way to Draw Great White Sharks, Killer Whales, Barracudas, Seahorses, Seals, and More...
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 26, 2014
IF YOU ARE AN ARTIST SEEKING TO LEARN SOME SIMPLE BASICS ON SKETCHING SHARKS AND SUCH, THIS IS A THIN BUT VERY USEFUL TOOL TO KEEP ON YOUR SHELF...ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR ARTISTIC CHILDREN WHO LOVE TO DRAW MORE THAN PLAY USELESS GAMES ON THE COMPUTER. I HAVE ALREADY SKETCHED SEVERAL SHARKS AND USED THE GENERAL FORMS TO SKETCH OTHERS IN DIFFERENT POSES. AND FOR THE PRICE AND SUPERB SERVICE I GET FROM THE BOOK-SELLERS...WORTH IT FOR SURE. BUY TWO, DONATE ONE. THE BOOK IS A GOOD BUY EVEN FOR AN ADULT ARTIST SEEKING TO IMPROVE THE DRAWING BASICS AND UNDERSTAND FISHY FORMS.
on February 4, 2013
Got this book for my 9 year old and he loves it. He was able to quickly draw sharks really well. I highly recommend this book to anyone who want to learn to draw. The book offers many easy examples to follow.
on January 11, 2013
This book is great if you are wanting to create an underwater scene with different types of sea life! The step by step instructions make drawing fun & easy!
on April 5, 2013
It helps me create underwater scenes using both digital and standard art techniques. The instructions are easy to follow and a great self teaching tool.
on February 18, 2015
Both my kids love to draw. I bought this because my son is obsessed with sharks. This is a great "how to" book. Very impressed! I'd say for ages 8+
on February 10, 2013
Bought it for my granddaughter who is interested in pursuing a degree in marine biology & is a gifted young artist. She was very pleased with the book.
on January 2, 2014
An excellent reference, not only for drawing see life, but for sculpting it also, totally worth it at a reasonable price, I love it
on May 5, 2014
This book is okay, but it is just very simplistic. The only words in the entire book are the titles showing what the animals are.
on December 11, 2014
Bought it for a present for my granddaughter. Looks like it will be very helpful for our little aspiring artist.
on August 15, 2014
My students thought this book was ok. They are eight and nine years of age. The seller sent it quickly.