Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on December 21, 2013
I love Sharon Osbourne and I enjoyed reading her book, at some points in the book, she could have edited some of the events that unfold in the book, I did find myself skipping over a few pages, because there was more detail than needed to receive and understand her point or what occurred. She does swear constantly in the book - it didn't bother me one bit, but after I read it, I sent it to my mother who is around Sharon's age and she hated all the swearing and refused to finish the book. So if you don't like potty mouths or are thinking about giving this as a gift - consider the swearing. Other than that its an honest, raw read and I expected nothing less than the charming Mrs Osbourne.
on February 18, 2017
There is some slow parts talking about famous people she knew when she was younger but she is not pompous at all about it. The oxygen stories she shares which I think are to few are great. I really wished she shared more of her thoughts feelings and emotions.
on January 28, 2014
What can I say? This book is a wonderful true life story that could have been fiction. I have an absolute new respect for Sharon and Ozzie. Having lost my brother to drugs I can appreciate the heartache and pain that this family have endured and they are still in the fortunate position to still be around. Big up for this book and a must read for young and old. Don't be shocked by the language and profanity but embrace it as part of their story well told
on August 5, 2016
What an incredible story Sharon has to tell, and she has told it so well. I highly recommend this book to those that want to be informed, entertained, and inspired.
Bravo Mrs. O!
on August 4, 2015
I love Sharon!
on February 4, 2016
love her style of writing. love the love she shares with Ozzie. did not like the animal violence that was written about. like putting a dove head in Ozzy's mouth and him pulling to off. not nice.
on December 23, 2016
Good book, however, I can't give it 5 stars simply based on who and how inappropriate the subject of this is
on March 1, 2014
Fast moving interesting book. Being an Ozzy fan for years, I knew very little of his life or family. The way Sharon tells the story makes you want to keep reading. You learn of their successes as well as their problems. I hope she writes a second book continuing where this one left off.
on November 10, 2010
I bought this book because the price was great and I needed something new for my kindle ( which I love more than life ) boy was I in for a shock on how raw this book was..She left nothing to guess, she put it all out there for her readers to read. I have only found a couple books in my life that have made me laugh out loud and had me gasp in awe at some of the stories that she told. I had no idea who she really was( other then the wife of Ozzy ) I just figured she was just another rock stars wife, boy was I wrong..She worked her butt off for her father that abused her and her whole family with his need for power and money. She is the one who made Ozzy who he is today. I loved the way that she would talk about how she would actually "pee" herself when she laughs hard, not many famous people would admit to that, not to mention the "other" things that she would talk about ( wont mention then, don't want to ruin it for those that have yet to read the book ) So, I would say this book by far, was a very great read, it is one of those books that you have to fight to put it down, I fell asleep two nights in a row with my face smack dab on my kindle..A++++++++ is the grade I give this book, I would recommend this to anybody but warning, this book is very raw and real and she does not candy coat anything so those of you that are offended by cuss words and stories that would make Tommy Lee blush then maybe this book is not for you..Happy reading everybody
on January 20, 2014
An enlightening inside view of an interesting, fascinating life of some one who has interested me for a long time. Sharon really is a veriy strong person to be able to come out stronger after every thing that happened in her life. Good fot you Sharon.