Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sharp R-21LCF Medium-Duty Commercial Microwave (Di..." and save 29% off the $295.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days
- Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
Sharp R-21LCF Medium-Duty Commercial Microwave (Dial Timer, 1000-Watts, 120-Volts)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE: The classic dial timer can be set anywhere from 10 seconds to 6 minutes and includes bright LED indicators that permits "at-a-glace" monitoring.
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR: The 1.0 cu. ft. capacity can accommodate a 13-1/2'' platter, prepackaged foods, single servings or a half-size pan in either direction.
- AUTO-CANCEL TIMER: When the door is opened during cooking, the remaining time is cancelled; saving energy and increasing the magnetron's life.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: Stainless steel exterior wrap and interior for easy cleaning and a commercial look.
- HEATING TIME GUIDE: A handy "on-the-spot" reference for timesaving convenience is located above the timer with recommended times for heating a variety of popular foods.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Waring Commercial WMO90 Medium Duty 0.9 cu. ft. Commercial Microwave, Steel
General GEW 1000D Microwave Dial control
Samsung MC11K7035CG 1.1 cu. ft. Countertop Power Convection Microwave Oven with Sensor and Ceramic Enamel Interior, Black Stainless Steel
Danby 1.2 cu.ft. Nouveau Wave Microwave Oven, 1200 Watts, Brushed Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Daily Amazing Deals||KaTom Restaurant Supply, Inc||Chef's Exclusive||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Included Components||—||Microwave Oven||—||Microwave^Ceramic plate with grilling rack||Microwave^Glass Turntable^Instruction Manual|
|Item Dimensions||16.01 x 20.5 x 12.13 in||20 x 12.25 x 17 in||20 x 14 x 12 in||19.9 x 20.5 x 12.1 in||21.22 x 17.72 x 11.81 in|
|Item Weight||36.99 lbs||32.2 lbs||—||44.1 lbs||38.1 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless-Steel||stainless-steel||Stainless-Steel||Steel|
|Voltage||120 volts||120 volts||—||120 volts||120 volts|
Sharp is dedicated to improving people's lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value, and design. The classic dial timer can be set anywhere from 10 seconds to 6 minutes and includes bright LED indicators that permits "at-a-glace" monitoring. The 1.0 cubic ft. capacity can accommodate a 13-1/2'' platter, prepackaged foods, single servings or a half-size pan in either direction. When the door is opened during cooking, the remaining time is cancelled; saving energy and increasing the magnetron's life. Stainless steel exterior wrap and interior for easy cleaning and a commercial look. A handy "on-the-spot" reference for timesaving convenience is located above the timer with recommended times for heating a variety of popular foods.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is built to last. Everything on this microwave is purposefully simple and apparently designed to minimize the possibility of breakage. Instead of a plate that will get dragged out with the food and shatter on the floor, it has a glass floor that's fixed onto the body of the microwave. Instead of a push-button control panel whose buttons will inevitably crack or get desensitized, you have an "infinite rotation" wheel that is solidly attached; and because it's not calibrated physically it won't get out of alignment. Instead of a clock that you will continually have to reset, it has ... no clock. The interior is metal all around and all surfaces are easy to clean and seem resistant to scratching.
2) You can intuitively and freely modify cook time while the food is heating. Just spin the wheel, and it does exactly what you'd expect. I can't understand why almost no digital microwave will let you do this, but now that it's easy I do it all the time.
3) Instead of a carousel it has a different kind of heating mechanism that ensures even heating without actually moving the food. This means you can heat larger or odd-shaped dishes without hotspots and without knocking your plate out of alignment. I was surprised at how well this works in practice -- food consistently requires less stirring and has less temperature variation after heating than with any other microwave I've ever owned or used. Naturally you should still be cautious about checking your food before shoveling it in your mouth or feeding it to a small child, but it's nice not to have so many frozen-in-the-middle burritos or ice-cube-like tofu chunks in your leftover chinese food.
If you'd like to use variable temperatures or auto-cook, or presets for popcorn, or have another clock or timer, or have something that's also a convection oven, or do anything other than heating food or food-like stuff in an intuitive and foolproof way, look elsewhere. If you are willing to pay more for a microwave that does one thing and does it better than you'd expect, this is the one.
There is another one of these units in the hospital cafeteria where it is subjected to the general public abuse of countless patient visitors and hospital staff who don't give a damn about another's property. It has been rock solid reliable for over 3 years. At least in a commercial restaurant, the employees are trained and motivated by the owner not to abuse the equipment. Three years in a hospital is easily the equivalent of ten years anywhere else.
The manufacturing label on the two units indicate they are made in Thailand, not China.
Update 2/10/13 - Finally bought one for home use. Very pleased. Only issue is that dial markers can be hard to see when selecting cooking time. There isn't a cooking time display above dial as shown in the Amazon product picture.
Update 9/6/13 - All units hospital and mine still operating without any issues.
Update 9/25/14 - All units still functioning perfect. No cosmetic wear on the chrome plated handle. The stone cooking surface is not even stained.
Update 2/24/16 - All units noted above still functioning perfectly.