Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on May 3, 2011
Been looking for an all in one stereo for a while. I don't normally buy this type of thing without listening to it first as a lot of these systems really can sound crappy. After listening to all the systems at the stores and spending a lot of time on the internet I ordered this Sharp system from Amazon. All the reviews for this system were good, so I figured it was a good risk. I'm happy to say that this unit is well worth the money and really does sound pretty good. I was even able to plug in my old IPhone on the IPod dock and play all my music AND control the whole thing with the remote that came with the stereo. Pretty nice! On top of all that... no shipping charges or taxes. Pretty much a no brainer that this is a good buy.
on May 23, 2011
I purchased this unit on the strength of other reviewers and they were right; this is amazingly good sound for a unit in this price range,and I am a musician used to listening to music with AR speakers! It is not a boom box for anyone looking for a unit to vibrate the floor boards, but it is a great unit for listening to any other type of music. I like that you can chose from different modes on the equalizer like voice, pop, etc. and it puts out a lot of sound that is crisp and clear. I would recommend it to anyone lookibg for quality at a great price.
on December 30, 2014
I am very pleased with the Sharp Micro System. It's a nice shelf system with good sound. The size is compact and the speakers are decent. Visually its a nice looking system and it perfect for a small space , although the speaker wires are not extremely long. The Remote that is included is very easy to operate without a manual.
on October 25, 2011
I got this for my mother who's bookshelf stereo went out (Different brand).

I searched a lot to find a bookshelf about the same size. This Sharp was it and sounds great for her.
Easy setup in minutes and comes with everything you need , (Antennas etc.)

It has an AM/FM tuner, USB port, cd player, audio in jack, video out, and an iPod port.
The large volume knob feels solid and perfect for mom who is legally blind.

Overall it is a great little shelf unit that pumps out a lot of sound.

Very happy with the little stereo

[...]
on February 1, 2011
I was a little hesitant about getting something like this because of it's size and my passed issues with the sharp brand. Sharp seems to be a cheap make. Not the case here. Not at all. This thing sounds fantastic! Great sound and it really fills the room and then some. It's a real nice looking unit and is very easy to operate. It has great features. This unit is just amazing and well worth the price. I'm very pleased and would buy another one. The seller shipped it fast and the unit was very well packaged.
on February 14, 2011
I bought this as a birthday persent for my husband.... and it is perfect. Great sound quality in a decent size stereo (although the neighbors dont like how loud it can get). Love all the features & how well the reception on the radio comes in. He loves how you can even scroll through the iPod playlists with the touch of the remote. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a value, compared to the $500 stereos, but still wants something with some life to it. =)
on July 25, 2011
This replaced a greatly missed AIWA compact system I had for over 10 years. After looking and researching reviews, features and price I took the plunge and made this purchase. I'm so glad I did! The size of the unit is perfect for my small footprint wall unit and the speakers are small in size but not in sound! Very impressed with the way my smooth jazz collection sounds with this unit. If mellow soulful sounds are your thing don't hesitate to buy this one!
on August 11, 2013
For the price this is a good buy. If you're cramped for space or in a dorm room this is worth a look. Wished the headphone option had more volume. I get better from my lap top. Its the only complaint I have. Has a good sound that can be adjusted and filled somewhat. Its not a bose but it packs a lot of options in a little package.
on January 10, 2012
I have to say I'm very impressed with the sound on this Sharp 160W micro system. I can't believe it's coming from a micro stereo. Make no mistake: There isn't any "micro" to the sound. Very clean sound. Excellent thumping bass, if desired. I picked up a reburbished unit for about $100. What a deal. Easy set-up. I put the Bose Wavelength down in the basement. This is fine in my living room.
on April 20, 2011
We just received our docking station and had ordered the unit for work but it's staying at home and we ordered a second one !!! The sound is incredible!!! We set ours on the floor as we read it would make it resonate off the carpet. Cannot believe the sound quality from such a small unit. Love the contemporary style and highly recommend this unit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.